• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Helpful links for using the forum

Admin

Thought I would set up this message so members can use the forum to its full potential. I'll be constantly updating this thread so keep coming back to it. Things that will be included in this thread are useful hints, tips and tricks to make the set work better for you. 

Ignore a member
If a member is bothering you or harrasing you please let me know asap by sending a pm to myself @boro_boy its better than reporting issues as the reporting system on this forum is a little pants! Anyway, if you want to ignore a member who is annoying you or your just sick / bored of their replies then click the link below and add them to your ignore list:

https://www.myfootballforum.com/ignore/

Add a Signature to your messages
After every message you post, you could have a signature which goes right under your message, this could be an image of your favourite plater, your clubs crest or just some random text or image, it is up to you. No links to other football forums are allowed in the signature, to edit it, click the link below:

https://www.myfootballforum.com/settings/signature/

Too many notifications?
If you are receiving too many notifications from the site, whether that be emails or notifications at the top right hand side of the site, you can edit them all by clicking the link below and choosing what you want to be notified about.

https://www.myfootballforum.com/notifications/options/

More to follow...

Edited by boro_boy
Adding more tips

6 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Very handy for some!

I agree mate.

I have put someone on ignore and it works a treat for me.

Admin
26 minutes ago, Megaboost said:

Some Great Tips BB :thumbs_up_smiley:

Only a few but I'll add some more next week. 

31 minutes ago, Negan said:

He can....What did I do now? :dash2:

Blimey have you changed your name to BB now? Cant keep up with the name changes. Anyhow  @boro_boy, you got an answer fella?

Edited by superally

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.