Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Recommended Posts

Now that winter is clearly over it's time too start think about changing menus for the seasonal produce.

If anyone had any nice ideas for a fine dining menu then please put your ideas forward :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, superally said:

Chicken madrass fried rice poppadoms naan bread 

Not quite what I was looking for mate, maybe an experience at a nice restaurant that always stuck in your mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starter: Broccoli and Oxford Blue cheese soup, toasted seeds and sesame oil.

Main: Cannon of Lamb, potato and celeriac dauphinoise, ratatouille filled tomato and a rich Fleurie wine.

Dessert: Blueberry clafoutis, blueberry sauce and mascarpone ice cream.

Edited by Negan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Not quite what I was looking for mate, maybe an experience at a nice restaurant that always stuck in your mind

Give me what i want, at a decent price, I will keep coming back fella. Hence me being at Manzils so often. Manzils must have the most loyal customer base of any restaurant ever. It's almost like a local pub.


Reply below added 3 minutes later

3 minutes ago, Negan said:

Starter: Broccoli and Oxford Blue cheese soup, toasted seeds and sesame oil.

Main: Cannon of Lamb, potato and celeriac dauphinoise, ratatouille filled tomato and a rich Fleurie wine.

Dessert: Blueberry clafoutis, blueberry sauce and mascarpone ice cream.

Where did you copy and paste that from?

Edited by superally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, superally said:

Give me what i want, at a decent price, I will keep coming back fella. Hence me being at Manzils so often. Manzils must have the most loyal customer base of any restaurant ever. It's almost like a local pub.


Reply below added 3 minutes later

Where did you copy and paste that from?

Google

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Negan said:

Google

Fair play for owning up fella. It's obvious no Brummie would choose that stuff. Not a real Brummie anyhow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • We have two hodge podges, we had two last year and they had two little hoglets but they were out during the day so we handed them to a santuary but they died which was a shame. We have just started feeding them and for the past week the food was gone in the morning so last night I put my nest indoor cam outside as it wasn't going to rain, we got the hogs on the camera and a fat ginger cat which we call gingi. Was funny just watching them all eat and drink.,

       

      1st Hodge.mp4
      2 hodge podge.mp4
      Cat.mp4
      • 0 replies
    • Cost Of Football
      • 36 replies
    • Looking forward to the Leeds v Boro game, might actually watch this with a couple of Vodkas as I don't have to be at work until Tuesday. I have to drive from Middlesbrough to Scotland and then From Scotland to Portsmouth on Monday though!!!
    • Reports all over the sports news that he's been linked to them and he's posted a cryptic message.

      He'll keep them up I think. He builds the team up from the back, I thought he done wonders with our defence in the time he managed us. Shame he couldn't get us to score!
      • 0 replies
    • Get your two for one on festive drinks!!!


       

       
      • 4 replies
×