YIDDO

Harry Kane

Back to back domestic hat tricks. Missed eight weeks of the season through injury yet sits joint top of the goal scoring charts and is certainly favourite to pick up the golden boot two years in a row.

First Spurs player since Greaves to score 20 goals 3 season in a row.

Notched his 100th goal in league football.

23 years old. Class.

Admin
1 minute ago, YIDDO said:

I always remember. :Clipboard03:

All he does is score goals mate, what else does he do?

Thats what he's paid to do, so he's doing a good job :) 

5 minutes ago, Negan said:

He has scored 86 goals in 154 appearances for Spurs.

As good as it gets!

Over a goal every two games. Not bad for a kid who came through the youth academy. 

Also remember watching him play in the Europa under Redknapp where he looked like an absolute donkey! It's unbelievable that he's the same player.

12 hours ago, YIDDO said:

Nah, too one dimensional. 

He scores goals, that's his job isn't it?

Great player, not as good as Rooney is his prime though. 

Funny how you don't choose to post during his shite games, there have been a fair few of them as well. 

Edited by Red Devil

5 minutes ago, Negan said:

This thread is about Harry Kane and his merits.

Best striker in the PL right now by a country mile. 

Country mile? Why are your statements so over the top. 

Costa, Ibra, Lukaku and wait for it..........

Aguero

Are you actually on drugs mate, he's a great player, top class no doubt, but never a country mile ahead of any of these. He's better than Lukaku and Ibra (Age has got to his legs) but Costa and Aguero, I'm not so sure, in face I'm certain in Aguero's case. 

Edited by Red Devil

Admin
2 minutes ago, Negan said:

I would take Kane over Costa or Aguero any day.

Life is my drug....

If Kane keeps knocking em in at this rate he will be an all time legend. 

Bolocks would you, Aguero is so much better than Kane, Kane just scores goals. Costa and Aguero add flare to their game as well as goals. Kane has some awful games, when he's bad, he's bad but when he's on form and gets the service he scores goals, I'd love to have a player like Kane in the boro squad. 

Admin
4 minutes ago, Negan said:

I would take Kane any day.

Wait until HK has played 527 games like Aguero and i'll bet anyone any sum of money that Kane will have more goals. 

Okay :) 

aguero.PNGkane.PNG

I know Wikipedia isn't the most accurate but here:

Aguero: Domestic Games: 398 (210 goals)  0.52 goals per game

Kane: Domestic Games: 160 (80 goals)  0.50 goals per game

So they are very close, I always forget how young Kane is!! 5 years younger than Aguero! So Negan has a valid point!

18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Bolocks would you, Aguero is so much better than Kane, Kane just scores goals. Costa and Aguero add flare to their game as well as goals. Kane has some awful games, when he's bad, he's bad but when he's on form and gets the service he scores goals, I'd love to have a player like Kane in the boro squad. 

Exactly one dimensional, that's not a criticism by the way. God knows why Yiddo took at a criticism, it wasn't meant as that. 

Kane offers a goal threat, he certainly doesn't offer anything like Costa, Aguero or even Ibra, these players bring others into the game more and develop play more. 

Here is how much I like Kane as a player, I'd have him up front for United. He scores goals, that's his job, I'd certainly have a Rooney type player behind him, a proper number 10 to create play and open space for Kane. 

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Is he the best young talent you have seen down at The Lane mate?

From the academy, there is absolutely no doubt. We've bought special youngsters over the years (Bale, Modric for example) but it's very rare for them to come through the youth team and have such an impact. He is the focal point and face of THFC.

Harry Winks is another youngster coming through that is turning into a special little player. 

Reply below added 4 minutes later

Not really interested in the comparisons, when you have a player who finishes like he did v Stoke, why would you want anyone else?

14 hours ago, Negan said:

What position does Harry Winks play?

CM. He's been getting a lot of minutes for us this season, even scoring in his first PL start against West Ham.

I personally believe we would've been closer to Leicester last season if we had Winks as CM backup instead of Carroll.

Edited by YIDDO

Admin

That is pretty outstanding, such a prolific goal scorer. 

Reply below added 0 minutes later

What's he worth these days?