New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
YIDDO

Harry Kane

Back to back domestic hat tricks. Missed eight weeks of the season through injury yet sits joint top of the goal scoring charts and is certainly favourite to pick up the golden boot two years in a row.

First Spurs player since Greaves to score 20 goals 3 season in a row.

Notched his 100th goal in league football.

23 years old. Class.

29 minutes ago, superally said:

YIDDO remember's that post too then eh?

I always remember. :Clipboard03:

All he does is score goals mate, what else does he do?

1 minute ago, YIDDO said:

I always remember. :Clipboard03:

All he does is score goals mate, what else does he do?

Thats what he's paid to do, so he's doing a good job :) 

5 minutes ago, Negan said:

He has scored 86 goals in 154 appearances for Spurs.

As good as it gets!

Over a goal every two games. Not bad for a kid who came through the youth academy. 

Also remember watching him play in the Europa under Redknapp where he looked like an absolute donkey! It's unbelievable that he's the same player.

2 minutes ago, Negan said:

I would take Kane over Costa or Aguero any day.

Life is my drug....

If Kane keeps knocking em in at this rate he will be an all time legend. 

Bolocks would you, Aguero is so much better than Kane, Kane just scores goals. Costa and Aguero add flare to their game as well as goals. Kane has some awful games, when he's bad, he's bad but when he's on form and gets the service he scores goals, I'd love to have a player like Kane in the boro squad. 

4 minutes ago, Negan said:

I would take Kane any day.

Wait until HK has played 527 games like Aguero and i'll bet anyone any sum of money that Kane will have more goals. 

Okay :) 

aguero.PNGkane.PNG

I know Wikipedia isn't the most accurate but here:

Aguero: Domestic Games: 398 (210 goals)  0.52 goals per game

Kane: Domestic Games: 160 (80 goals)  0.50 goals per game

So they are very close, I always forget how young Kane is!! 5 years younger than Aguero! So Negan has a valid point!

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Is he the best young talent you have seen down at The Lane mate?

From the academy, there is absolutely no doubt. We've bought special youngsters over the years (Bale, Modric for example) but it's very rare for them to come through the youth team and have such an impact. He is the focal point and face of THFC.

Harry Winks is another youngster coming through that is turning into a special little player. 

Reply below added 4 minutes later

Not really interested in the comparisons, when you have a player who finishes like he did v Stoke, why would you want anyone else?

14 hours ago, Negan said:

What position does Harry Winks play?

CM. He's been getting a lot of minutes for us this season, even scoring in his first PL start against West Ham.

I personally believe we would've been closer to Leicester last season if we had Winks as CM backup instead of Carroll.

Edited by YIDDO

4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

He's on fire at the moment isn't he. Do you think he'll keep this up until the end of the season. 

Of course. 83 goals in 129 apps since 2014, the boy has been prolific for 3 seasons now.

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

To be honest, his goalscoring record is nothing short of phenomenal. I've given my view on Kane based upon what he brings to your football team, but that one-dimensional opinion of mine isn't a criticism if he's one of the best at what he actually does, and he's certainly one of the best. 

Would you say he's like an Alan Shearer. He was very much a one dimensional player who was always in the right place at the right time. 

4 against Leicester and despite missing 3 months of the season he's 2 goals clear to win the Golden Boot for the second year running  (narrowly missing out 2 years ago to Aguero). Absolute monster. Words fail me for this kid. Special.

Edited by YIDDO

Harry Kane is a world class striker.

I do think Tottenham will have to start winning silverware pretty quick thought they want to keep hold of him. 

6 hours ago, YIDDO said:

4 against Leicester and despite missing 3 months of the season he's 2 goals clear to win the Golden Boot for the second year running  (narrowly missing out 2 years ago to Aguero). Absolute monster. Words fail me for this kid. Special.

Forgot all about the game until seeing your post. Jesus, 1-6. If you can add a bit more quality in depth this summer, maybe it'll be your year....