New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Shoulder Injury

Anyone ever had a shoulder injury?

I've had one since May last year but didn't do anything about it until November-December last year, had physio and then a steroid injection which cured it for a good month and a bit. It's now come back and I've just been to see a different physio as my other one wasn't available. Got a few different stretches to do and I'm hoping these reduce the pain. Really hurts when I lift anything upwards towards the height of my shoulder. 

The Physio said I have an impediment in my rotator cuff. 

Guess aches and pains are all part of growing old!

6 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Anyone ever had a shoulder injury?

I've had one since May last year but didn't do anything about it until November-December last year, had physio and then a steroid injection which cured it for a good month and a bit. It's now come back and I've just been to see a different physio as my other one wasn't available. Got a few different stretches to do and I'm hoping these reduce the pain. Really hurts when I lift anything upwards towards the height of my shoulder. 

The Physio said I have an impediment in my rotator cuff. 

Guess aches and pains are all part of growing old!

Been having horrible pain in my shoulder since waking up Saturday morning, Trying to lift my right arm up is hellish. Not down to age tho, purely down to WMP Friday night. along with the sore ribs and battered legs.

8 minutes ago, Negan said:

Sounds like you might have a broken rib mate.

I had one once and lifting my arm was murder!

Iv'e had broken ribs twice in the past, First time was 4 of them, motorbike accident. Second time was 3, after an incident in Aston. I know the difference between broken rib and shoulder pain. Biggest clue to me being the pain is in the shoulder.