I've got two issues with the forum, both are pretty minor but they are also really bloody annoying. 

• When I open a thread at a current page I can't look back through older pages, if I do I just get a blank page. I have to log back out of the thread and pick the number page I want to go to first. 
  • When typing up posts for no reason at all sometimes it will completely delete what I've written when I hit enter. 

Anyone else suffer from these glitches?

Admin

I've suffered from the page not loading up when switching between pages on a thread but I thought that might have been me, I'll have a look as it is annoying, I just hit refresh and it sorts it out, until you want to click onto a different page then it does it again, so i refresh the page again. Thanks for letting me know though. 

Admin

:

13 hours ago, Red Devil said:

I've got two issues with the forum, both are pretty minor but they are also really bloody annoying. 

• When I open a thread at a current page I can't look back through older pages, if I do I just get a blank page. I have to log back out of the thread and pick the number page I want to go to first. 
  • When typing up posts for no reason at all sometimes it will completely delete what I've written when I hit enter. 

Anyone else suffer from these glitches?

@Red Devil I have fixed your first problem, but I've not experienced the second problem, can you please let me know if it happens again. 

I suffer from the first glitch but not had probs like you with the second Issue.

I have a spelling and grammar checker on my Mac that I installed for me eldest daughter, I think it's something to do with that rather than the forum. 

Admin

Maybe, I have Grammarly installed on chrome, I think that has sometimes deleted stuff that I've typed, basically, when I write a few sentences, I then press enter, then some of the text is deleted. I've not tried to fix this as it doesn't happen all the time. I might try and uninstall Grammarly when this happens again. I only use Grammarly as my missus has installed in on my chrome as she uses it for Uni.

Admin
2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Was the forum down, approx. 30mins ago??

Possibly crashed under the weight of Negan's bullshit.

No, i've been using it. My browser just crashed and then got an error on chrome, had to fluch some sockets to fix it.

I need to look into this SPDY error though. 

On 11/22/2017 at 20:07, The Realist said:

Was the forum down, approx. 30mins ago??

Possibly crashed under the weight of Negan's bullshit.

Get a proper pc instead of a cheapo.

You need to be spending at least £1000 on a decent pc. 

9 hours ago, Negan said:

Get a proper pc instead of a cheapo.

You need to be spending at least £1000 on a decent pc. 

I only use DELL business machines, so that fucks up your theory yet again.

11 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I only use DELL business machines, so that fucks up your theory yet again.

Ok Walter Mitty.

When I initially tried to bring up the site this morning there was a message that 'this site couldn't be reached blah blah'. Was down for 20 minutes or so.

Admin
51 minutes ago, Negan said:

I get the same error multiple times a day mate.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

When I initially tried to bring up the site this morning there was a message that 'this site couldn't be reached blah blah'. Was down for 20 minutes or so.

I will have a good luck at it next week. That's if I don't fail my exam which I'm not to confidentiality on even though I created loads of cribb sheets haha. They helped me slot but I don't think I got the required 50%. There is definitely a problem with the site. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.