boro_boy

Sturgeon asks for 2nd referendum

Would be interesting to see if this happens as early as next autumn and wonder if anyone would change their vote too the last one.

I didnt vote in the last one and probably won't bother about the next one

She seemingly wants to turn Scotland into a third world type country. Sturgeon needs to realise that without the English pounds propping up the Scottish economy the country would be in deep financial shit.The EU doesn't want them, as they offer nothing, (yet strangely they are breaking their necks to get Turkey into the EU). I really cant see how Scotland could become the great nation she imagines it could. I also note how she is incapable of backing up her rants with factual statistics.

Maybe she is just hurting from the rugby on Saturday. So to you Nicola Sturgeon with love from Birmingham, I dedicate this song. (It's another world cup your wee nation will never ever win by the way. Get a grip on reality and democracy you fat faced cow.

20 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Would be interesting to see if this happens as early as next autumn and wonder if anyone would change their vote too the last one.

I didnt vote in the last one and probably won't bother about the next one

You should vote thbough as it will affect you if you did vote to leave the UK and the EU.

If you left where would the money come in to help the NHS, Schools ect. 

2 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Im planning winning millions on the lottery and buying my own island so thats not going too be a problem lol

You got a plan B???