New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

London Terror Attack

What the fucks going on, I've just turned on the news??

Reply below added 6 minutes later

Ah so a car drove across the bridge, into people killing one, then crashed outside Westminister, stabbed a police man and then got shot!

These terrorists are complete wankers!

Reply below added 10 minutes later

Trail of destruction on Westminster Bridge

The vehicle rammed into a perimeter fence outside the Palace of Westminster

Injured man on Westminster Bridge

svg+xml;base64,PHN2ZyB4bWxucz0iaHR0cDovL

Guest Red Devil

Bastards, fingers crossed they take one alive and torture the fucker!

Wonder when the left wing will begin the excuses.

Also curious if the Police after having one of their own attacked, Will get baton happy at these feckin loony left,type marches and demo's. in future. I would love to see that happening, sadly they prefer targeting football fans.

26 minutes ago, superally said:

Wonder when the left wing will begin the excuses.

Also curious if the Police after having one of their own attacked, Will get baton happy at these feckin loony left,type marches and demo's. in future. I would love to see that happening, sadly they prefer targeting football fans.

Football fans and Motorists!

Shame the terrorist actually died. Easy way out, hope those three shots fired into him really hurt!

Right so it's emerging that it's Abu izzadeenaja aka Trevor Brooks, one of Choudhary'd boys, who's been standing on street corners for years spewing his hate for Britain, & burning poppies, but instead of getting rid of him we're too busy putting people in prison for putting Bacon on a mosque door.

51 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Apparently that guy is still in jail, they all look so similar though. 

Jail or not, does it change the point i am making??

The left wing are giving our country away to them. how many more innocent people have to die, before people wake the feck up?

Guest Red Devil

They've got enough evidence of these bastards, they've done documentaries on Isis supporters in the U.K. Okay, they all stopped short of admitting supporting ISIS but the simple fact they were willing to spout their dislike for the British culture is enough for me to want them slung out on the next boat to Syria or wherever they are from. 

Anyone involving themselves in any march should be warned and put on the watch list. 

6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

They've got enough evidence of these bastards, they've done documentaries on Isis supporters in the U.K. Okay, they all stopped short of admitting supporting ISIS but the simple fact they were willing to spout their dislike for the British culture is enough for me to want them slung out on the next boat to Syria or wherever they are from. 

Anyone involving themselves in any march should be warned and put on the watch list. 

Totally agree with you there, we are such a soft country, we need to start kicking people out of locking them up!

17 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Anyone involving themselves in any march should be Batoned half to death then put on the next plane to Germany presented to Merkel who should be told your problem you sort it.

Fixed it for ya fella.

Guest Red Devil
8 hours ago, superally said:

Fixed it for ya fella.

Even Merkel is deep down regretting her stance on the refugee crisis. 

12 hours ago, boro_boy said:

How could she not see something like this happening?

She's German, we all know how arrogant they are.If Hitler was the 3rd reich, Merkel is definately the 4th, The EU is totally Germany dominated. Thank fuck we democratically voted to leave, in spite of all the liberal and left wing opposition.

It was only a few burns, if it had properly gone off then a lot of people would have died.ci hope they catch the coward who left it there. 

14 hours ago, boro_boy said:

It was only a few burns, if it had properly gone off then a lot of people would have died.ci hope they catch the coward who left it there. 

Sure. Who gives a shit no cunt died this time.

10 hours ago, YIDDO said:

Sure. Who gives a shit no cunt died this time.

I think I've become numbed to all the recent terror attacks so when people don't die it's just other news in my eyes. I'm not saying I don't care, I'm just saying I'm getting used to them. Hopefully the two people they have caught get justice. Probably end up with a suspended sentence lol. That's about as hard the punishments are these days as everyone has gone soft