Red Devil

Talent contests, BGT, X Factor ext..

I despise them, every single one of them..

Surely we've come to the point of these running their course. It's been over ten years now!!!

Don't watch any of them apart from the voice sometimes. 

Mainly because it's purely on the talent with their singing as they can't see what they look like.

The rest of them is a popularity contest.

It's programming like this which makes me study conspiracy theories instead as there is something to gain with it rather than become a tv zombie. 

I would strongly recommend watching Jesse Ventura on YouTube. Listening to him becomes an education. You feel more knowledgeable listening to someone like him rather than watching the reality bullshit itv serves up to the not so vigilant public.

Admin
10 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Surely we've come to the point of these running their course. It's been over ten years now!!!

I watched bgt last night and thought it was good. At the end f the day it's entertainment. Better than some football matches lol

I hate them, not only talent contests but also reality shows. 

Surely ITV knows I'm a celeb has run it's course and likewise with X Factor. The Americans don't mess about, as soon as viewing figures dip they call an end to it.

Our TV stations are still dragging the life out of shite like Big brother, it was interesting about 10 years ago. 

Admin

I don't watch any reality shows like big brother or in a celeb, just not interested at all. Britain's got talent was good last night. I don't really like the xfactor. 

On 4/15/2017 at 22:25, Red Devil said:

Agreed yeah - I despise them and too how they've wrecked Saturday Night Telly!