The Realist

General Election Called.

Theresa May called for a general election 8th June, to be put before Parliament tomorrow. Hopefully this will fuck up all the anti democratic twats who are doing everything possible to get in the way of Brexit.

Admin

I will be voting for the conservatives and i like may. She does what she says she is going to do. 

My voting days are over

Sadly a radical overhaul of Westminster won't happen for many years. We are now just stuck with parties who don't have the interest of the working class just their own personal agenda 

Can't see many UKIP MP's standing for election, as they have done their job. The only way the 4 million plus who voted UKIP last time are gonna vote is conservative, thus strengthening May's position. Who could seriously vote for that apologist for terrorists Corbyn?? The man who says we are all stupid for exercising our democratic right's. Always been a Nationalist myself tho.

On 18/04/2017 at 18:19, United Road said:

Anyone but Tory for me

labour.jpg

Admin

I don't know how anyone can vote Labour. I hate them with a passion, my parents always voted for them but the last election they voted for UKIP, the same as me. Now UKIP is pointless, i'm going to be voting for The Conservative Party as they as the only option in my eyes, I like May, she does what she says she'll do and she didn't back down to all the Remoaners!

Worryingly, the focus of the election is inevitably going to be on just Brexit. Of course it's the biggest event in a generation or two, however, there's a lot more at stake that needs thinking about before the public votes. The NHS (including junior doctors), education, climate change, budget cuts, for example. Can't bring myself to ever vote for the Tories when they shit all over us working class people, and will continue to do for another 4-5 years

I will be voting for May as Corbyn doesn't have a clue. All he wants to do is give everything away! What a Pratt! 

COuPZiRWwAA91CR.png

What a Grade 1 Crunt!

Now I know you are on the wind up.

51 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

Jezza and the leftists must win the election and reverse Brexit. Let us stay in the European union. Thickos and racists voted for Brexit when really they thought they were voting for free Breakfast. Avert this coming disaster for this country. HSBC have already moved their headquarters to Barbados as have Lilt drinks 'taste of paradise' limited. Many more to come too. Vote Labour.  

Yeah vote loony labour.

Let's give Adolf Merkel all our money and have other countries decide what is best for us...

Jog on H. Brexit is legal and binding and that twat Corbyn will never, ever be PM. 

19 hours ago, Hh7 said:

Jezza and the leftists must win the election and reverse Brexit. Let us stay in the European union

None of the parties are offering another stay/leave referendum. Lib Dems will allow a public vote on the terms, that's it. Why Labour over SNP?

Admin
20 hours ago, Hh7 said:

Jezza and the leftists must win the election and reverse Brexit. Let us stay in the European union. Thickos and racists voted for Brexit when really they thought they were voting for free Breakfast. Avert this coming disaster for this country. HSBC have already moved their headquarters to Barbados as have Lilt drinks 'taste of paradise' limited. Many more to come too. Vote Labour.  

So your saying I'm a racist and thicko?

Brexit is the best thing to happen to the UK. Labour will NEVER get elected, Conservatives all the way for me. Bring on brexit, fuck the bankers. ?

8 minutes ago, Hh7 said:

You are assuming I am a nationalist there. Mibbies aye mibbies naw.

Reply below added 6 minutes later

Where did I mention you by name? You are a disgrace voting for a party that will never give a shit about folk from the North East. Brexit or no Brexit.

By the way, why run a forum that goes nowhere and tolerates a daft wee troll like Vulcan or whatever the fuck the cunt is called now. A fucking joke. At least the bigot racist Supersally had some thing remotely relevant to say sometimes. Where did he go?

Joke forum.

I think you have just come back here to cause trouble.

I have already voted conservative via a postal vote.

Labour are a disgrace and Corbyn is a terrorist sympathiser. That doesn't make me a troll.

It is pretty obvious SA is Banned right now, but i am sure he will be back once he has served his time.

I don't live in the North East. I live in an affluent suburb of Birmingham and the conservatives are the only viable option.