simonutd

Aye Up Bitches

Hello,

Its me, I'm still alive only just, Sorry I not been on, been a busy 6 months, September my business was taken over by a largish IT firm and I now work for them I also got engaged. I nearly died in October still waiting for a heart op, going to the heart hospital in may to see a heart electrician, OP should be in the summer. The misses gave birth to my first child a baby boy in November, a lot has changed,

I been meaning to come on, but I'm normally wacked out with my heart most evenings after work, the meds take it out of me.,

How is everyone doing and who is still around,

Edited by simonutd

Admin

Glad your okay mate, hope it all goes well for you, congratulations on your son and getting engaged. You've been busy :) 

I'm good, things are going well. 

I'm kind of here.

Hope your all well

Had a few heart episodes. Turns out I have RVOT as we as AF.  So in other words I'm living off meds and my heart is shot. I'm waiting for a op. Still have to work every day and it drains me out.

Sorry BB for not being around would love to get this place up and running like old times, at the moe i just hope I live for tomorrow.

I'm working in london near Wembley at now if anyone wants to bring me  a beer

Cheers

Simon

Admin

Alright mate, 

That sounds MEGA serious, will an operation fix this then? Can't believe you're still working and I bet it drains you out if your hearts not pumping oxygen around your body properly. My missus in working on the heart ward in James Cook Hospital in Middlesbrough. She says they fix so many people with life threatening heart issues. I'm going to say you're in safe hands. Good luck and don't worry about the forum mate. 

thing is with your conditions you just have to do as your told by the docs etc ,  since i had the stroke i have learnt to just take things as they come , if i cannot be arsed then that  is the way it is tough titty in other words  lol