boro_boy

The Island with Bear Grylls

Admin

Anyone watching it, just downloaded the 1st three episodes in HD as 4OD is full of adverts and is only SD. 

Its annoying, I only watch it to watch people fail haha!

I absolutely love it, Frank was compelling viewing for the first few episodes then the producers must have decided to show other characters. 

This week Phil (never noticed him until this week) decided to have a mini meltdown, walking bollock naked in front of all the camp was always going to get people's backs up. Having said that the two bitchy older women turned the group against him, he tended the fire and kept himself busy chopping firewood. 

I hate the cockney lad, he's a complete tool. 

Admin

I've only watched the first episode but looking forward to watching some more tomorrow. 

I'm duty this week so i'm up Scotland all weekend so i'll be watching more shite TV. Its shit but its class. 

The only thing that annoys me is the randomly placed animals or spilt cargo, they seem to only find them when in the depths of hunger. 

Admin
1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

The only thing that annoys me is the randomly placed animals or spilt cargo, they seem to only find them when in the depths of hunger. 

That's because it's all to do with entertainment. I think it would be better entertainment if they started to die one by one.?