New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Local Elections

Anyone voting in their local elections today?

I voted by Post as its easier for me when i'm away, and when i'm home! :) 

I voted for Conservative as that potential Mayor is planning to save Teesside Airport.

At the end of the day, they are all lying bastard with one thing they want, YOUR VOTE.

After you vote, usually nothing they say, will happen!

Conservatives gaining loads of seats

Labour losing seats

UKIP lost every seat so far.

I voted UKIP in the last election, i'm going to be voting conservative in the general election in 5 weeks time.

I've had BBC News on all day long and Conservatives are kicking every ones arse, Labour have lost hundreds of seats and UK lost all but one. Don't care about Scotland lol. I voted for Ben Houchen for the Tees Valley Major. as he might be able to save Teesside Ariport. Thats the only reason I voted for him. 

Yes they are, but so far I like what May is doing, she doesn't seem to care who she upsets and I think she should be able to get a good deal from Brexit. 

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

I'm very much a labour voter, I'm working class and I've always been brought up believing the tories are only in it for the rich. 

The reality is labour are currently a complete joke. 

I was brought up in a working class family, fuck knows what I am now,

I'm going to do this bullshit quiz Are you working class? Take our quiz and find out if you still are - Mirror Online

Reply below added 2 minutes later

Apparently i'm working class, I got 20 points!

But like you said Labour are a complete joke!

3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

20 points, working class. 

Reply below added 0 minutes later

I agree but I can't forgive the tories for what they did during the 80's. They destroyed families all over the North of England. 

But can you still blame the tories for what they did over 37 years ago?

They are all different people now.

Its like people hating the germans as they tried to take over the world, most of them people are dead now. So we can't still hate them, not that I do. But you see where i'm coming from. I'm going to vote for the Conservatives as I like the way May is handling everything, she's very confident and seems to know what she's talking about.