My Football Forum - Discuss the beautiful game Messages

Welcome Football Fan

Welcome to the site, we are a very friendly football forum, join other members discussing the great game we all love right now. We have been online since 17th March 2002.

Log in with your Facebook, Google or Windows accounts to start posting messages instantly. Enjoy 

Red Devil

Little boy blue/Three girls/Karen Matthews

I'm by no means a big drama watcher, I love a movie but tv programs usually don't interest me. 

The latest trend of dramas based on real life crimes of the past ten years has me gripped, as long as the victims aren't offended and are consulted with the final cut. 

We've all learned so much about the crimes we've read about but kind of washed over during the years, it's been compelling viewing. 

I wonder what's next?

I've not watched any of these. 

Might watch some of these when I have time.

Maybe Madeline McCann and the way they profit from their daughter going missing and the thousands of hours that are still being wasted in finding her. I know people should never give up looking but it's been 10 years now. 

Also I found it weird that they had a significant lead on the day of the 10th anniversary of her disappearance. That's all faded away again. 

I watched little boy blue, It was very moving. Karen Matthews did it because of the madeleine mccann story and for the money, Imagine using your child like that? Rhys Jones is buried near my husbands nan. I haven't watched three little girls. 

I know this isn't about the Mccanns but my opinion is that I think the parents killed her by accident and they covered it up. Another thing why wasn't the parents ever prosecuted for leaving their kids alone? Just because they are doctors doesn't mean they have the right of never being prosecuted.If it was anyone else then they would be prosecuted. They have made millions out of their child's disappearance and they paid of their mortgage with the funds. There is something definitely fishy about them, Gerry has always looked suspicious to me.

They can only be prosecuted if they have done something wrong.

Kate looks like a broken woman to me. Like someone who pines for her daughter. I feel very sorry for her.

Three girls was unbelievable viewing. 

If this is going on all over the world, then the world is a fvcked up place. 

I'm a pretty solid guy, I don't generally get emotional but Three girls made my heart ache. I don't know if it was because I've got daughters, but I couldn't help but feel sick at what I was hearing. 

To think it would have been much worse than described makes it more messed up than I could imagine. 

Sick men, taking out their sick fantasies on little girls. Horrible bastards, knowing no women would allow them to do the things they fantasised about with them. 

Give me five minutes alone with them, I'd kill them no doubt. 

18 hours ago, Negan said:

They can only be prosecuted if they have done something wrong.

Kate looks like a broken woman to me. Like someone who pines for her daughter. I feel very sorry for her.

In my eyes they have done something wrong. They left their kids alone. What kind of parents do this? 

Reply below added 1 minute later

18 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Three girls was unbelievable viewing. 

If this is going on all over the world, then the world is a fvcked up place. 

I'm a pretty solid guy, I don't generally get emotional but Three girls made my heart ache. I don't know if it was because I've got daughters, but I couldn't help but feel sick at what I was hearing. 

To think it would have been much worse than described makes it more messed up than I could imagine. 

Sick men, taking out their sick fantasies on little girls. Horrible bastards, knowing no women would allow them to do the things they fantasised about with them. 

Give me five minutes alone with them, I'd kill them no doubt. 

Bastards like that need castrating. I have watched a few programmes like this and it makes me sick too. They shouldn't even breathe the air that we breathe.