Welcome to My Football Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of My Football Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

boro_boy

Ive Started Slimming world

Admin

Oh tell me about it, there all CRAZY!!!!

They eat shit during the week then they're shocked they've piled on the weight, 

I know I'm not going to have lost weight. But saying that, the last 2 times I thought I was going to put weight on, I lost, then told everyone I ate shit and lost weight, I'm sure the people hate me there hahaha. I like going there but people\ do my tits in, talking about their health problems. I'm like, I don't give a fuck fatty stick :)  to your diet and you'll lose weight. It is as simple as that. Fair enough the odd week you'll maintain or gain a little but continue sticking to the diet 100% and you'll lose weight. Humans are just addicted to shite, myself included. But if you have a big enough healthy meal, your Cravens will reduce dramatically.  

Right, I've written this, I'm now going to fix all my spelling mistakes with Grammarly. 

RANT OVER

Admin

Went to the group today and only put in 1 1/2 lbs which is good for eating shut for 3 weeks since my last weigh in. 

Going to be strict this week and next, before I go to Wales. I want to get my 2 stone total loss.

Super Mod

That isn't too bad then. I weighed myself this morning and I was shocked that I have lost another 2lb, I have been eating crap the last few weeks. So in total I have lost 16lb.

Admin

Oh I forgot to mention, I get my 2 stone certificate on Saturday. So after only 13 weeks I've lost 2 stone which is good. I lost 3lbs last week. 

Now I'm missing this Saturday's weigh in as ill be driving back home from Wales. 

Super Mod

Well done. I have stalled again, been eating out a lot. 2 stone is a great achievement :)

Admin
Well done. I have stalled again, been eating out a lot. 2 stone is a great achievement [emoji4]
Thank you, yeah it's good. Off the diet now, well for a week anyway.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Admin

Well, I came back from Wales after drinking too much and eating too much, got weighed Saturday just gone and put on 5lbs haha :).

I enjoyed putting the weight on and expected a big ish again. But back on it now! Well, I was until I had my lunch which the Navy provided which consisted of.

1 Small bottle of water (0)
1 Tunnicks Caramel Wafer Bar (6.5)
1 Packet of Seabrook Crisps (8.5)
1 Sandwich on white bread (Ham and cheese) (15)

I am allowed 20 Syns and that meal alone was 30 Syns!!!! WTF lol

They also provided an apple and a yogurt with no spoon ha, so everyone left them.

Super Mod

Lol. so have 10 Syns tomorrow.

I have been hopeless trying to keep to it lately. I blame my husband because when we go out we always have something to eat, I haven't gained anything though. When I get back from my holiday I am determined to stick with it.

13 hours ago, Babycakes said:

Lol. so have 10 Syns tomorrow.

I have been hopeless trying to keep to it lately. I blame my husband because when we go out we always have something to eat, I haven't gained anything though. When I get back from my holiday I am determined to stick with it.

You could have a salad when you go out with your husband.

Super Mod
5 hours ago, Negan said:

You could have a salad when you go out with your husband.

I would if I liked salad.