Welcome to My Football Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of My Football Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

boro_boy

Ive Started Slimming world

Admin
On 07/09/2017 at 18:08, Babycakes said:

I would if I liked salad.

Most salads have shit tonne of dressing on which makes it nice but would be a lot of syns as it oil. Without the dressing, salads are bland. Got my weigh in tomorrow at 0930. Not been the best this week so not expecting a loss. I'd be happy with a gain, well I say that, I won't be happy as I want to lose but a gain is better than putting even more back on. 

I'm sure this diet has made me think, I can't eat or drink bad shit anymore and I feel guilty when I eat crisps or bead. I used to eat 8 slices of toastie bread (extra thick) on most days before I started slimming world. 

Oh well, I'll report back when I've got my weight. 

Admin

Well my hard work this week paid off. Wasn't easy as I kept snacking. But I lost 2.5lbs. my aim this week is to lost between 4 and 6 lbs and hopefully get slimmer of the week.  My missus out 2lbs on this week. It's shark week so she is emotionally eating haha. 

Screenshot_20170909-170226.png

Screenshot_20170909-170316.png

Admin

Lost another 3lbs this week, the missus lost 3 1/2. I also got slimmer of the week so I'm right back into the slimming world way of life. You still struggling @Babycakes.

So, you was 15 stone 4 and a half pounds at the start? 

Admin

16st 2 I think.

Now I'm 14st 1 1/2 lbs.

Reply below added 0 minutes later

So lost 2st 1/2 lb

Admin

About 180cm

Super Mod

Lost 1 stone 6lb altogether. Probably put weight back on next week when I am on holiday.

Admin
3 minutes ago, Babycakes said:

Lost 1 stone 6lb altogether. Probably put weight back on next week when I am on holiday.

Oh yeah definitely, but you have to enjoy yourself in holiday. I put 5lbs on when I went to Wales. Lost it all again now though.

Admin

Oh I didn't update my last two weight ins on the 23rd Sept, I lost 1.5lbs and the 30th where I lost 1lb. I'm on target to lose my final stone before Xmas. I was very bad on Sunday just gone, we went to M&S and spent £25 on Chinese food and a Pizza lol. Had over 80 syns that day so I think i'll be on the gain train this Saturday haha.