Welcome to My Football Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of My Football Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

boro_boy

Ive Started Slimming world

Super Mod

I'm very very fussy with my food so I only eat certain things. I don't go to groups I do it myself. There are groups on facebook that are slimming world related, I go on them. I would ignore your mates at work BB, They are probably just jealous lol. fatpipe try slimming world it is much better, You will soon see your weight drop off.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I found the first group meeting I went too very insightful, I have a good feeling about this as I want to lose weight, I don't want to go to the group and put on weight as I hate being judged so this is kind of peer pressure but in a good way. There were about 20 people in the group and the group lost 60lbs in one week which is pretty good and it obviously works!

Have you tried doing anything like this? I told people I was doing it at work and they all took the piss out of me but fuck em! The groups are very female biased.

They take the piss out of you now but lose the three stone and they will praise your dedication pal. 

Admin
4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

They take the piss out of you now but lose the three stone and they will praise your dedication pal. 

Yeah I'm hoping so.

Should be easy to do as I do love my fruit and veg. Basically eating fruit for snacks. Expensive though for the blueberries and raspberries ect. I know there only £2 a tub but it soon ads up. Bananas are cheap though. 

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I'm hoping so.

Should be easy to do as I do love my fruit and veg. Basically eating fruit for snacks. Expensive though for the blueberries and raspberries ect. I know there only £2 a tub but it soon ads up. Bananas are cheap though. 

Aldi for the fruit n veg mate.

Cheap and good quality.

Admin
9 minutes ago, Negan said:

Aldi for the fruit n veg mate.

Cheap and good quality.

I might give it a go, the only things I get from Lidl is their dishwasher tablets as they are very good and cheap too!

Super Mod

I agree with trying Aldi, Fruit is nice.

Admin

I'll have a look this weekend :) 

39 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I might give it a go, the only things I get from Lidl is their dishwasher tablets as they are very good and cheap too!

Aldi not Lidl mate.

Admin

I don't go to Aldi, don't really like it, i'll pop in though and see what they have to offer.

I've known a few people use SW and it's easily the best system out there. Some of their recipes and packaged food are delicious, too. 

I've been hitting the gym and eating a little less in the last couple of months and have lost half a stone. Weighing myself tomorrow and interested to see how much I lost walking around the Netherlands last week. 96km in 5 days has to be worth something!