boro_boy

Ive Started Slimming world

2 minutes ago, United Road said:

I've known a few people use SW and it's easily the best system out there. Some of their recipes and packaged food are delicious, too. 

I've been hitting the gym and eating a little less in the last couple of months and have lost half a stone. Weighing myself tomorrow and interested to see how much I lost walking around the Netherlands last week. 96km in 5 days has to be worth something!

Thats a good effort that like!

I am only doing 10,000 steps a day, tracked with my Fitbit Charge 2. This keeps me moving during the day. I also have linked it to myfitnesspal where i'm adding my food i'm eating, I don't like the SW food planner. I'm probably going to have to get used to it though!

Hows it going BB? Have you lost any weight yet? I started mine on Saturday and I have lost 2lb already.

I've been vegetarian for nearly three years now and I'm in the best shape I've ever been. I don't miss meat at all, although I did have craving for a fat steak most weeks for the first year.

Just now, YIDDO said:

I've been vegetarian for nearly three years now and I'm in the best shape I've ever been. I don't miss meat at all, although I did have craving for a fat steak most weeks for the first year.

Do you find yourself eating more cheese? 

No, I've never been a big lover of cheese.

Do u eat meat substitutes?

56 minutes ago, Negan said:

Do u eat meat substitutes?

Not often. Quorn frozen mince is okay, I get most of my protein from Tofu (which took some getting used too), beans and nuts

Edited by YIDDO

I was thinking about becoming a vegetarian.

Do you eat fish and eggs?

13 minutes ago, Negan said:

I was thinking about becoming a vegetarian.

Do you eat fish and eggs?

I did eat fish in the beginning - weekends only, but I cut it out after a month or two. 

They technically count as vegetarian but I don't eat eggs - just a personal decision that one.

I had my weigh in on Saturday, I lost 6 lbs in my first week.

I'm enjoying slimming world and the food I'm eating, I've never eaten so much fruit in my life!!