boro_boy

Ive Started Slimming world

Admin

Its basically treats like chocolate, crisps. Women are allowed 15 sys a day and men 20 syns a day.

Syns is shorthand for synergy – Slimming World believes it's the synergy between the three components of the plan, ie. Free Foods, Healthy Extras and Syns, that makes Food Optimising effective at enabling weight loss. Nevertheless, many of the Syns are effectively what other diet plans would call 'treats'.

3 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Congratulations, how long have you been doing this for now?

Reply below added 2 minutes later

image.png

You need to try these from ALDI, 39p per pack. They come in more flavours too, very nice and only 4.5 syns a pack.

I was in Aldi today but never saw them.

Got a shit load of food and drink for £90.

Admin
8 minutes ago, Babycakes said:

I like Aldi.

I've just really started shopping there, used to use Lidl a bit. Now I get all my fruit and veg from Aldi and so far its been good. 

Admin

Yes is is cheaper :)  which helps!

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I've just really started shopping there, used to use Lidl a bit. Now I get all my fruit and veg from Aldi and so far its been good. 

Aldi is very good for fruit, bread, veg and wine. 

Admin

I maintained my weight this week. I've been overeating so I'm actually surprised I didn't gain anything. Eating out tonight too. So from tomorrow I'll have to be strict. I want to lose 3lbs this week so I get my. 1 1/2 stone sticker. 

Admin

Thanks, had a meal tonight but service ruined it. Got orders mixed up, and took ages to get what we wanted. We got a small discount but we still were not happy as it was an expensive place to eat. So we're all going on trip advisor to put in shite reviews. 

The last time me and missus stayed over at The Cleveland Tontine we were treated like royalty, but tonight it was awful. My food was nice but service was shocking. Had a few cans of cider tonight, still having them now, misses was fuming, she's gone to bed now, I'm just getting into a YouTube wormhole.

11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Thanks, had a meal tonight but service ruined it. Got orders mixed up, and took ages to get what we wanted. We got a small discount but we still were not happy as it was an expensive place to eat. So we're all going on trip advisor to put in shite reviews. 

The last time me and missus stayed over at The Cleveland Tontine we were treated like royalty, but tonight it was awful. My food was nice but service was shocking. Had a few cans of cider tonight, still having them now, misses was fuming, she's gone to bed now, I'm just getting into a YouTube wormhole.

Email an official complaint, if I've had a bad experience I always do it. 

You may get a free meal. 

Admin
3 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Email an official complaint, if I've had a bad experience I always do it. 

You may get a free meal. 

Yeah I think I'm going to, and review them on trip advisor. 

Admin

I didn't lose any weight last week. I'm being strict this week and I actually went for a run yesterday, I'm in agony today though 

Admin
1 hour ago, Babycakes said:

That's because you have eaten out. I've lost 10lb altogether, feels like it's been taking forever.

I also ate out this Saturday gone, celebrating my parents 65th birthdays. 

Reply below added 3 minutes later

I've merged both Slimming world topics together.