boro_boy

Ive Started Slimming world

Admin
24 minutes ago, Harold said:

That is in fact my favourite purchase from the chippy - a king rib supper & single smoked sausage.

Oh I thought it was a battered fish with a sausage! I still wouldn't eat a rib as you get fuck all meat on ribs and its messy when eating!

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Oh I thought it was a battered fish with a sausage! I still wouldn't eat a rib as you get fuck all meat on ribs and its messy when eating!

It's not an actual rib mate, it's just tasty processed shite I'd imagine (just like a chippy hamburger I'd imagine) with a barbecue tang under the batter - very tasty though. Telly you what & I stand 100% by this - if you ever have a bad dose of the runs, get one of these down you & you'll be firmed up next day. Has worked for me in the past.

Admin

Thats better then, not as much mess. Yeah it won't be the best meat but saying that, some of the nicest meats are all the shite scraped off the floor and bones of the animals. Such as Hot Dogs!!!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Thats better then, not as much mess. Yeah it won't be the best meat but saying that, some of the nicest meats are all the shite scraped off the floor and bones of the animals. Such as Hot Dogs!!!

wee quicky re hot dogs. Couple of years ago I fancied a few rolls on them for a junk food Saturday evening tea. So into Tescos for the shopping and we got a tin of large ones and a pack of the long rolls plus they were getting doused in tom ketchup. Anyway, they're in the pan boiling and the wife decided to read out the ingredients....BIG mistake, I just about puked and the dogs were dumped in the bin. never looked at them since.

Admin
18 minutes ago, Harold said:

wee quicky re hot dogs. Couple of years ago I fancied a few rolls on them for a junk food Saturday evening tea. So into Tescos for the shopping and we got a tin of large ones and a pack of the long rolls plus they were getting doused in tom ketchup. Anyway, they're in the pan boiling and the wife decided to read out the ingredients....BIG mistake, I just about puked and the dogs were dumped in the bin. never looked at them since.

It's pure mechanically removed meat and other site, but they are so nice.