Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

Ive Started Slimming world

Well this week I've put on 5 1/2 which is a fantastic effort. Since I got my 2 1/2 stone loss in total, 3 weeks ago. I've put on nearly a stone. Haha.

Back onto the diet in January so 2 more days to over eat and drink too much. 

Screenshot_20171230-080731.png

It's just eating healthily. Everything has to be low fat, you get syns, I get 20 to use a day and here are a few syn values.

1 bag of Walkers Baked Crisps 8 Syns
2 Dairy Lea dunker 5.5 sysn

For sweets and desert stuff like chocolate and crisps, 20 calories is roughly 1 Syn.

Its easy to follow but to make sure you do it properly its always good to write everything down that you eat.

I know I've put nearly a stone back on, but me and the missus said we were not going to do Slimming world in December and we have left the group too. So I converted my membership to online membership so I can still get the syn values and she can log in and find values too, its half the price as only i'm paying for it. 

4 minutes ago, Locke said:

Ok I get it.

You pay for membership online and they give you syn values to follow then you have weigh ins? 

Yeah basically. 

I've kind of stopped doing Slimming world now, left the groups just before xmas and kept doing it until about 2 months ago, then started eating shite again. 

My Starting weight was 16st 2lbs
My lowest weight was 13st 7lbs
My weight last week was 14st 4lbs

Just need to watch what i'm eating, its hard at the moment as i'm down south away from home and the. food options ain't the healthiest for the core meal!

Yesterday I had fish and chips, today I had a cheese burger and chips, the basic core meal costs £1.98 so can't whinge!

I'm happy in what I am...No fucks given about what any cunt says/thinks about me. People are what they are. If you listened to all these PC soppy cunts saying don't eat/drink this you'd be drinking water & eating fucking lettuce!

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

I'm happy in what I am...No fucks given about what any cunt says/thinks about me. People are what they are. If you listened to all these PC soppy cunts saying don't eat/drink this you'd be drinking water & eating fucking lettuce!

haha, I know but if I lived on a fatty fry-up for breakfast, a burger and chips for lunch then a huge pizza at night, EVERY night, i doubt i'd live for very long!!!

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

haha, I know but if I lived on a fatty fry-up for breakfast, a burger and chips for lunch then a huge pizza at night, EVERY night, i doubt i'd live for very long!!!

But there is a sensible approach to eating irrespective of what these pricks say what is good/bad for you. I eat greasy bastard grub and healthy grub Today I had 2 rolls on cheddar cheese and tomato for brekkers (with a chocolate & custard choux bun) then fish, chips and peas for tea so had 3 of the so called '5' a day.....very tasty and enjoyable.

On 22/05/2017 at 10:10, boro_boy said:

Started skilling world on Saturday just gone. 

16st 2lbs is what  i weighed.

Started the actual diet today. Looks pretty decent, you just have to plan your meals carefully. 

Anyone else done any diets. 

Well done I've stopped I've gone up to 15st 2lbs. The missus is back on slimming world but I'm not. I'm using her app for the points but I'm just cutting down and eating less shit 

Since I've been eating shite and drinking, my heartburn has returned. At the moment I'm not drinking so hopefully I'll lose a bit of weight.

23 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Well done I've stopped I've gone up to 15st 2lbs. The missus is back on slimming world but I'm not. I'm using her app for the points but I'm just cutting down and eating less shit 

Since I've been eating shite and drinking, my heartburn has returned. At the moment I'm not drinking so hopefully I'll lose a bit of weight.

15 stone 2lbs?

What a tank! 🎂🎂🎂

On 04/09/2018 at 21:53, Locke said:

15 stone 2lbs?

What a tank! 🎂🎂🎂

I'm 5' 11" so I don't look too bad. Definitely need to lose weight though.