• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Who Will You Be Voting For?

General Election  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get your vote?

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • SNP
    • Green Party
    • UKIP
    • Other
    • Not Voting

Admin

No one will be able to see your votes other than myself. 

I have voted conservative via post.

Admin
8 minutes ago, Negan said:

I have voted conservative via post.

Same here, sent it at the weekend. 

5 minutes ago, Babycakes said:

Not voting for anyone. I hate everything about politics.

You should vote for someone, surely one of them has some kind of benefit for you? I know they all lie but if you don't vote then in my eyes you can't whinge about anything!! 

Admin

They are all liars and they can never answer a question with a yes or no. 

I'm just voting Conservative simply because of Brexit. Would not vote labour in a million years:

image.png

Abbott & Corbyn.

What a pair of clowns! 

On 5/31/2017 at 19:54, boro_boy said:

They are all liars and they can never answer a question with a yes or no. 

I'm just voting Conservative simply because of Brexit. Would not vote labour in a million years:

image.png

What gives you confidence in May to deliver a good deal?

And what's the source of that quote? Google found nothing

Politics and religion, two subjects I have little interest in. 

Not because I'm ill educated, but plainly because both subjects seem to cause the majority of conflict on our planet. 

All I ask is that whoever is in power runs the country well. 

Admin
8 hours ago, United Road said:

What gives you confidence in May to deliver a good deal?

And what's the source of that quote? Google found nothing

After all her u-turns nothing gives me confidence. But I still think she is the best, labour would keep us in the single market and let everyone into the UK. Lib Dems will have another referendum. May will take us out of the single market in hoping, she seems like a woman who takes no shut and will get us a good deal. 

About the Dian abbot image, why let the truth get in the way. I just found it in the internet, I was trying to find the tweet she wrote about white people living divide and rule.

I'm voting lib dems at the moe, don't like corbyn, he has done too much took at me how good I am fake stuff for the media. Lib dems don't want to leave eurpoe and I think will do the best for us to still be part of it, problem is theres millions out there who want that but don't think voting lib dem will make a difference, where in reality they all did vote for them they could get somewhere 

11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

After all her u-turns nothing gives me confidence. But I still think she is the best, labour would keep us in the single market and let everyone into the UK. Lib Dems will have another referendum. May will take us out of the single market in hoping, she seems like a woman who takes no shut and will get us a good deal. 

About the Dian abbot image, why let the truth get in the way. I just found it in the internet, I was trying to find the tweet she wrote about white people living divide and rule.

I wish I could believe that but the way she's come across this election has been shambolic. Like you say, the u-turns. She clearly crumbles under public pressure and hasn't even shown her face much in public or in the media. When she does, it's spouting meaningless rhetoric like in this recent Plymouth interview ! If she can't face her own voters, how can she be trusted to win against Brussels? She's already said she's going to play tough, which sounds good but in reality, it's setting us up the fail against an organisation which really doesn't like us anymore.

About the image, I'd not heard anything about it before so wanted to source it and look at the context before taking it at face value and making rash comments.

I've read there's a Question Time interview going on tonight, might be worth a watch

Fuck me, some of these questions for Corbyn in Question Time. Couple of bellends basically advocating the deaths of millions of people and saying Corbyn should use nuclear weapons first. No wonder this country is down the tubes with attitudes like that