boro_boy

Anyone watching the debate tonight on BBC One?

Admin

I'm going to put it on until it starts to annoy me!

No, but some polls are saying this could be a tight race with Corbyn gaining ground.

They are saying all swing seats in Wales will go to Labour as they didn't want Brexit.

Admin

I fucking hate the green party, wanting to get rid of Trident. That's a good idea, get rid of that and we have no deterrent of anyone who wants to attack us!

Fucking idiots!!!

Corbyn wants to get rid of it too

Admin
6 minutes ago, Negan said:

Corbyn wants to get rid of it too

I know, that why I didn't vote labour either. 

The Greens are the only ones coming up with intelligent answers. UKIP is a travesty - the angry bloke down the pub would be an apt description

Edited by United Road

Admin
8 minutes ago, United Road said:

The Greens are the only ones coming up with intelligent answers. UKIP is a travesty - the angry bloke down the pub would be an apt description

Yeah UKIP are a joke, they are nothing without Farage, they should just stop now as they have got what they wanted. 

Conservatives are embarrassing tonight, Rudd has been pathetic, I voted for them via post. They all lie anyway!

I don't understand why Labour want to give free school meals to Millionaires??? Makes no sense! That has to be mean tested surely. 

They are all absolutely right about Trump and climate change. We need to tackle this real threat to the future and people need to stand up to that moron and tell him he is wrong. May's already proven she's in bed with him so who knows what further damage will occur

Admin
1 minute ago, United Road said:

They are all absolutely right about Trump and climate change. We need to tackle this real threat to the future and people need to stand up to that moron and tell him he is wrong. May's already proven she's in bed with him so who knows what further damage will occur

But why should I start using energy efficient lamps and energy efficient appliances when there are thousands of Aeroplanes and Cargo Ships ploughing tonnes and tonnes of pollution into the environment. We have come a long way from the industrial revolution.

Saying that I do have LED lights all in my house and I drive a lovely efficient dirty Diesel Insignia. They definitely need more wind turbines and solar panels fitted to homes, imagine if every house in the UK had solar panels on their roof. More nuclear power stations need to be built, they are clean apart from when we need to get rid of the radioactive waste, but that can be shot into space or buried deep in the ground. 

Yeah John 2 Jags Prescott didn't give a rat's ass about global warming.

It is a myth.

The planet is fine.

13 minutes ago, Negan said:

Yeah John 2 Jags Prescott didn't give a rat's ass about global warming.

It is a myth.

The planet is fine.

I know you're a troll but I'll humor you anyway... despite all the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, why do you think that?

24 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

But why should I start using energy efficient lamps and energy efficient appliances when there are thousands of Aeroplanes and Cargo Ships ploughing tonnes and tonnes of pollution into the environment. We have come a long way from the industrial revolution.

Saying that I do have LED lights all in my house and I drive a lovely efficient dirty Diesel Insignia. They definitely need more wind turbines and solar panels fitted to homes, imagine if every house in the UK had solar panels on their roof. More nuclear power stations need to be built, they are clean apart from when we need to get rid of the radioactive waste, but that can be shot into space or buried deep in the ground. 

Energy efficiency starts at home. Small changes will make a big difference. That's what the Paris Agreement is aiming to help and we've seen the changes from Netherlands and results from the likes of Germany, Scandinavia and Costa Rica in the last month. Even the likes of India and China are investing billions in green energy and that alone is huge

Edited by United Road

Not trolling.

I think it is grossly over stated as it looks good in the media and politicians can try to make themselves look good trying to solve a problem that isn't really there.

Where are the bone dry Summers and frigid Winters they promised?

Global warming is bullshit I tell ye. 

Admin
9 minutes ago, Negan said:

Not trolling.

I think it is grossly over stated as it looks good in the media and politicians can try to make themselves look good trying to solve a problem that isn't really there.

Where are the bone dry Summers and frigid Winters they promised?

Global warming is bullshit I tell ye. 

I'm still sceptical about global warming too,,  a lot of people see it as a money making exercise including the governments who tax heavily on polluters, which I'm in favour off. I think the plastic and rubbish in the sea is a bigger problem! 

Reply below added 4 minutes later

What I Learned about Climate Change: The Science is not Settled