Red Devil

Everything that's wrong with our country

'Soldiers should repent to Allah': Extremist behind 'vile Manchester bombing outburst' previously abused troops - Mirror Online

Why on earth are we allowing this guy to walk the streets of the UK if he's been brainwashed enough to revel in the glory of children dying for his sick beliefs? 

Then, in my opinion, he deserves locking up in a high-security mental hospital. He's clearly weak of mind, in my opinion, it's a sign of mental illness if you allow your brain to be convinced by such stuff. 

Admin
On 2017-6-2 at 09:00, Red Devil said:

'Soldiers should repent to Allah': Extremist behind 'vile Manchester bombing outburst' previously abused troops - Mirror Online

Why on earth are we allowing this guy to walk the streets of the UK if he's been brainwashed enough to revel in the glory of children dying for his sick beliefs? 

Then, in my opinion, he deserves locking up in a high-security mental hospital. He's clearly weak of mind, in my opinion, it's a sign of mental illness if you allow your brain to be convinced by such stuff. 

It's scary stuff isn't it, we need to get hard with this weak people, and lock them up. Easier said than done though as we don't have any room in our prisons. The only other option which we do now keep an eye on them, but that's not working either

On 2017-6-2 at 09:20, Negan said:

Nah that is too good for him.

If he wants to fight soldiers then grant him his wishes. 

I think he'd lose!

Admin
6 minutes ago, Negan said:

Yes he would.

This country is heading toward civil war.

Is it bollocks!

At the end of the day, the First London attack, the Manchester Attack and the latest London attack were carried out by 5 peoples. 5 fucking people have put the nation on edge, I'd say I have more chance of winning the lottery than being blown up by these weak minded people. 

He should be locked up just for wearing crocs and socks...

On a serious note though, this is the type of thing that confuses me. We need to stop these type of people who are clearly a bad day away from doing something tragic yet they're released 'pending investigation'. It's too big a risk to let them free

Admin
7 minutes ago, United Road said:

On a serious note though, this is the type of thing that confuses me. We need to stop these type of people who are clearly a bad day away from doing something tragic yet they're released 'pending investigation'. It's too big a risk to let them free

They have too many rights!!!

17 minutes ago, United Road said:

Exactly that. 

I got the feeling May's statement yesterday was suggesting this will no longer be the case. 

Admin

They can't regulate the internet, surely a VPN will prevent them from seeing what they are looking at.

They can message on whatsapp or other chat apps which are all encrypted. 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

They can't regulate the internet, surely a VPN will prevent them from seeing what they are looking at.

They can message on whatsapp or other chat apps which are all encrypted. 

It won't work, if anything it will push potential terrorists further underground or just plain offline. Tbh I think she's just using terrorism as a cover. Straight from their manifesto:

image.png.412257567a9641a34ade3038c31be7e3.png

Sounds like censorship of opposing, liberal views to me. If she really wants to make a difference, she could start by stopping arms sales to Saudi Arabia.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.