• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Red Devil

London bridge, van attack!!

Breaking news, white van runs into pedestrians and three men with knives attacking people in the street. 

This is an actual nightmare!

Really haven't got a clue how this all ends. 

It's going to throw every major event into question. I seriously don't know how they can guarantee peoples safety at any major event or built up area where people choose to drink. 

The worrying thing is that car/knife attacks don't require any expertise or training so are virtually impossible to stop. Fully expecting something else to happen around election day.

RIP to the victims

2 hours ago, Negan said:

No the really worrying thing is statements by Sadiq Khan that there is no need to be alarmed.

Looney left in their full glory there.

Yeah it's almost like he's trying NOT to spread panic!

Admin
1 hour ago, Babycakes said:

This is getting so worrying, It seem's like the terrorists are attacking frequently now. My daughter is going to a festival in London in  a couple of weeks, I have asked her to cancel it.

You can't stop people from living though. But on the other hand if it happens and your next to the attackers, you life is over. 

49 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

You can't stop people from living though. But on the other hand if it happens and your next to the attackers, you life is over. 

I was talking about this with my dad today, I think we've all going got to go out and live our lives but be prepared. 

Unfortunately, as you said, if you are directly next to one of these attackers you're more than likely dead. The most stupid thing you could do is stand and fight, whilst it's extremely brave we've got police trained to do this for us. I wouldn't be advising my daughters to stand and fight, the advice I would give is to run as quickly away as possible. 

Dunno why but I get the feeling we might have taken one of these fuckers alive. 

I really hope so as it would be brilliant if we were extracting information from one of these bastards. 

2 minutes ago, Negan said:

Yes, but we don't extract anything from anyone.

The Americans do waterboarding and this works...Then they execute them.

We give them a cosy life in prison.

Sorry mate, if it happens to me and i'm up against it i'm throwing tables, chairs, glasses. You name it and i am throwing it. If i still go down then so be it, but i sure ain't going to just let them do it. 

I think it's getting to the stage where we'd seriously consider them tactics ourselves, we just wouldn't allow others to know about it. 

Regarding the fighting, of course, I'd fight to save my life, but the reality is if this sort of situation happened there would be a chance of a bomb involved. You might think it's clever fighting on and on but the reality is it's over in a second if they are packing explosives. 

The best thing you could do is clear the area and help others get the fvck out of there. 

8 minutes ago, Negan said:

There were people in London who fought back last night when they knew what was happening.

Of course if it is a bomb then you don't get that opportunity nor do you if hit by a vehicle at 60 mph.

Exactly what I said earlier, if you are unfortunate enough to be directly next to one of these nutters or in direct line then you are gone. 

But to fight back when there is an opportunity to get your arse out of there isn't the wisest idea. However brave you think you are fighting these idiots you're making a mistake as we have armed police armed and ready for these incidents. 

I'd make exceptions for saving children or women but in a situation where its dog eat dog, you've gotta think about yourself mate. 

My children need their father.

Anyhow, it will be the same old, same old over the next few days.

They were known to police and on the watch list...Utter bollocks.

23 thousand on that watch list apparently!!

How the hell are they watching that amount of people? I really May's statement of us taking no more shite anymore today is actually true. 

Let's deport the bastards, if you're not playing ball, go home to the place of birth of your parents. If your parents were born in the U.K, though love, prison it is.  

Admin

BREAKING: Two of the attackers have been named by Scotland Yard as Khuram Shazad Butt and Rachid Redouane.

Both are from Barking, east London.

Butt was known to the security services but there was no evidence of "attack planning", Met Police Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley says.

Well well well, one of the attackers were on a channel four documentary I watched months ago. 

Totally pathetic this country, surely there was enough evidence in the documentary to convict these bastards. 

Admin
3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Well well well, one of the attackers were on a channel four documentary I watched months ago. 

Totally pathetic this country, surely there was enough evidence in the documentary to convict these bastards. 

I know its a joke, I know they have a lot of people under watch but they didn't watch him very well.

image.png 

20 minutes ago, Negan said:

Told ya so chaps and chapesses.

Medal for Negan, I wouldn't say you were a genius for calling that one mate. 

I don't profess to be...

However, I'm sick of the same old Shite.

We need our own Guantanamo Bay.

Lock the cunts up and throw key away. 

100% agree