• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Will these terror attacks change the outcome of the General Election?

Admin

Corbyn moaning about cuts to the police force. 

You could have had 20,000 extra police for the UK and this would still have happened, they are just nit-picking now!

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Corbyn moaning about cuts to the police force. 

You could have had 20,000 extra police for the UK and this would still have happened, they are just nit-picking now!

Well yeah but I think the problem is more the response. It was fantastic in the last 3 attacks, but they are stretched and they have to call in officers from surrounding areas on long shifts. This leaves those areas completely vulnerable while the responding officers at the attack are doing more work than necessary. 

Corbyn is a ucnt.

Heaven help us if that loonatic gets elected.

Admin
17 minutes ago, United Road said:

Well yeah but I think the problem is more the response. It was fantastic in the last 3 attacks, but they are stretched and they have to call in officers from surrounding areas on long shifts. This leaves those areas completely vulnerable while the responding officers at the attack are doing more work than necessary. 

But it's a waste if money getting tens of thousands of new coppers to sit on their arse and do not a lot, just in case something happens. I think the police are doing a great job at the moment. Everyone is over stretched at the minute, we've all just got used to it!

Yes, NHS, Fire Brigade, Armed Forces are over stretched too.