New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Kodi - Site closing by the dozen

These are the sites that have recently closed accoring to WirelesSHack | Source of news for electronic projects including Kali Linux, Wireless Security, KODI, SDR, Raspberry Pi, How-To- information, Guides and Tutorials.

Phoenix

1Channel

DOJO Streams

F.t.f.a

Bamf

Deliverence

Ccloud

Salts

ZEN (Updated and renamed Elysium)

One128

Reaper

Cerburus

SRTVHUB

Velocity

I never though Kodi was actually that good, hardly any of the free streams worked, especially the football. I know you have to pay to get the good ones but whats the point of paying for an illegal site which can close at any time. But it was slow and I never really liked it so don't use it. I think its still on my Fire Stick but I haven't used it for months if you're not too fussed about sports if your have Netflix and Amazon Prime you don't nee Kodi to download tv shows or movies! If I want a recent movie I just use a torrent site or an NZB site.

Kodi is great for movies, TV series and box sets. Shite for sports.

If you want the sports in good quality then it is best to pay for it. I choose not to.

I would rather go out on my bike.