My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

France v England: French fans sing God Save The Queen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    The Unhappy Arsenal Fan
    Newest Member
    The Unhappy Arsenal Fan
  • Forum Statistics For: Monday, 2019-05-20

• Total Posts
    • Total Topics
    • Total Members
  • 7 Who will win the European Cups

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Featured Topics

• One thread shall suffice mate. Please do not clutter up the forum with multiple threads on the same topic.
    • Hey everyone, I do a blog on all things Arsenal, match reports, transfer news updates and big events are all discussed. However if you had any discussion points you wanted me to cover, I would be open to that. If you are interested in a detailed blog on all things Arsenal, visit my blog at- https://arsenalfancentral.blogspot.com/ And follow my Instagram at- theunhappyarsenalfan
    • Prob if there is a Gen Election Lets see if tbe guy get's 30 days like the guy who egged Jezza got  
    • The SNP are absolutely full of left footers and they have a very strong allegiance to the Irish Republican movement both in Scotland and Ireland. Only last week we had one of them praising the Easter Rising. James Dornan has been pictured at an Irish Republican event. They held one of their press conferences in the Old Govan Arms which is an Irish Republican bar that is used for fund raising for Dissident Republicans. In fact there is Youtube footage from that pub of Rangers fans being attacked after and Old Firm game and supporters being grabbed out of a minibus. The SNP are scum! Maybe things were different back in the day Hairy but they hate us with a passion.  The first minister tweeted congratulations to Hibs on winning the Scottish Cup literally seconds after the final whistle. She never tweeted any condemnation of the Hibs support attacking Rangers players / supporters for 3 or 4 days and only after Rangers Football Club had shamed her into it. Ibrox Stadium is within her constituency FFS!! It is the SNP that stopped Rangers Fanzone even though Glasgow Life had backed the idea.   
    • Hairy I have never said they are responsible...we all know who is.....but their silence on this monstrosity is deafening mate. There are quite a few. The aforementioned Susan Aitken....the leader of GCC.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.