Negan

Floyd Mayweather Jnr v Conor McGregor

So this long awaited match up is going ahead.

Floyd Mayweather is the master boxer of my lifetime and if he isn't over the hill and brings his A game then McGregor will struggle to lay a glove on him.

I don't know why CM thinks his boxing skills are better the FM?

Mayweather has beaten all before him including some high class operators like Pacquiao, Alvarez, Cotto, De La Hoya, Hatton, Maquez, Moseley, Gatti, Maidana.

Sham just to line each other's pockets, won't bother watching this one. 

Conor McGregor knows he's not a better boxer, he's basically accepting the defeat/potential knockout for the vast amount of money he's going to make. 

Mayweather is playing along as it's an easy days work for 100 million dollars. 

It wouldn't surprise me if it was all planned out like a WWE wrestling match, surely they've got to allow Conor a moment in the fight which will get the fight fans excited. A lot of people are going to be paying an awful lot of money for a farce otherwise. 

Absolute farce the chances are ill end up being stupid enough to buy it and watch it but its a farce and can only see it going one way unfortunately. But really shouldn't be happening in the first place and its been made to look like a WWF Story line. 

Rumours on the grape vine are Mayweather and Mcgregor are pushing for a charge of close to £100 per pay per view in the U.K...

How greedy are these guys getting, they're already going to make a fortune from the panto!!! 

£19.95

People are daft to pay £5 for this so £19.95 is absurd and £24.95 is laughable! But people will still pay this to be cool and tell everyone they bought it and watched it. 

Sky box office will be bringing this one to us for £19.95

I'll be tucked up in bed nice n warm though and won't be tuning in. 

Anyone staying up to watch?