Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Recommended Posts

Tune in tomorrow night and watch the greatest rock n roll band on the planet.

Ladies n Gents enjoy the awesome Foo Fighters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Negan said:

Tune in tomorrow night and watch the greatest rock n roll band on the planet.

Ladies n Gents enjoy the awesome Foo Fighters!

Watched one of the best bands of all time this evening. Foo Fighters are a bit shit in honesty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, YIDDO said:

Watched one of the best bands of all time this evening. Foo Fighters are a bit shit in honesty.

Lol. Nah.


Reply below added 1 minute later

Nothing but Thieves are playing.

Excellent band out of Southend on Sea.

Not sure what day though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

Wow corbyn is talking to a field full of lefties. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've only really enjoyed Royal blood so far. 

Hopefully, I enjoy what we have in store this evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

I'm recording foo fighters, and Ed Sheeran when they are on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I've only really enjoyed Royal blood so far. 

Hopefully, I enjoy what we have in store this evening.

The Foo Fighters are a hell of a band mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Negan said:

The Foo Fighters are a hell of a band mate.

I'm neither here nor there with them mate. 

I would imagine it will be high tempo fun stuff though, will give it a watch. 

Really gutted I missed Liam Gallagher earlier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liam Gallagher has done a good show.


Reply below added 0 minutes later

Just now, Red Devil said:

I'm neither here nor there with them mate. 

I would imagine it will be high tempo fun stuff though, will give it a watch. 

Really gutted I missed Liam Gallagher earlier. 

On now on bbc 4. Watching LG now.

 

Foo Fighters will blow the show apart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched Liam on youtube, watch a live set.

 

Totally stole Glastonbury for me, but then again I am biased. Oasis is not only my band, but they are also my generations band. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

Liam and Noel sing through their noses. Dont rate then that much. Even though i grew up with them and loved their music at the time. They are a bit dated now, were not in the 90s any more. 

Anyway, watching the food fighters, now they're a great band. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Liam and Noel sing through their noses. Dont rate then that much. Even though i grew up with them and loved their music at the time. They are a bit dated now, were not in the 90s any more. 

Anyway, watching the food fighters, now they're a great band. 

Food Fighters?

Sounds like you lot at Slimming World!:tw_cookie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
2 hours ago, Negan said:

Food Fighters?

Sounds like you lot at Slimming World!:tw_cookie:

 

1 hour ago, Babycakes said:

haha.

Hahaha fuck sake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg. The Killers were off the scale good.

Fruckin stole show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/06/2017 at 19:46, Red Devil said:

I'm neither here nor there with them mate. 

I would imagine it will be high tempo fun stuff though, will give it a watch. 

Really gutted I missed Liam Gallagher earlier. 

Saw him in Brixton a few weeks ago, it was fantastic. Looking forward to the album.

Edited by YIDDO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×