Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

John Terry: Aston Villa owner announces signing of ex-England captain

image.png

Aston Villa have signed former Chelsea and England captain John Terry, the Championship club's owner Dr Tony Xia has announced on social media.

The 36-year-old defender's contract at Stamford Bridge expired on 30 June.

===============

He should be awesome in the Championship, the quality of players from Championship to Premier League is pretty obvious!!

7 minutes ago, Negan said:

He will struggle.

Racist fooker.

You said he'd be awesome at Birmingham?

Reply below added 0 minutes later

He would.

He will fail at Villa though.

Look at who we signed instead.

Job done!

Racist cunt can stay with racists.

6 minutes ago, Negan said:

He would.

He will fail at Villa though.

Look at who we signed instead.

Job done!

Racist cunt can stay with racists.

Who did you sign?

Excellent signing by the Villa, Can't see him being a failure (like some have mentioned)

Bruce getting in the right calibre of players for a promotion push

5 minutes ago, redblood said:

Excellent signing by the Villa, Can't see him being a failure (like some have mentioned)

Villa will definitely be around the top of the league come the end of the season. Terry won't fail, but i'd like him too. He has too much quality to fail. Its going to be an interesting season. 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Who did you sign?

Some young guy from Barnsley.

Sooo are the young black players gonna look up to him?

What happens when he doesn't attend training?

Who is he shagging? 

1 hour ago, redblood said:

What like last season? 

7 minutes ago, Negan said:

What like last season? 

Whatever anyone says @Negan you're not going to get past the fact you hate Villa and want them to fail. They did better than you lot last season, didn't they? 

1 hour ago, Babycakes said:

Lol. I can feel the hatred. 

15 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

@Negan  lol!!

He'd have been a complete legend if you'd signed him. 

Now he's a racist b*stard, who will struggle at Villa. 

Its funny isn't it haha :) 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Whatever anyone says @Negan you're not going to get past the fact you hate Villa and want them to fail. They did better than you lot last season, didn't they? 

After spending £60 million more than us then that is not surprising 

9 points better was it?

Joke of a club.

Reply below added 1 minute later

18 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

@Negan  lol!!

He'd have been a complete legend if you'd signed him. 

Now he's a racist b*stard, who will struggle at Villa. 

Is he or is he not a racist?

I give it 6 games to go tits up. 

5 hours ago, Negan said:

What like last season? 

Full season for Bruce, The same Steve Bruce that got the other club in Birmingham promoted......twice

Bruce is over the hill too.

Seriously the young Championship strikers will tear Terry a new one.

Reply below added 12 minutes later

We signed Marc Roberts from Barnsley for a reputed £5 million. He was their club captain and player of the season. Highly rated by all accounts.

He represents a far more sensible investment, capable of developing and growing further as a player, and is able to fetch a financial return a few years down the line if needs be.

Terry will impress in his one season as a Villa player, we can be sure of that, but his bumper contract is limited to just that – one season.

39 minutes ago, Negan said:

Bruce is over the hill too.

Seriously the young Championship strikers will tear Terry a new one.

Reply below added 12 minutes later

We signed Marc Roberts from Barnsley for a reputed £5 million. He was their club captain and player of the season. Highly rated by all accounts.

He represents a far more sensible investment, capable of developing and growing further as a player, and is able to fetch a financial return a few years down the line if needs be.

Terry will impress in his one season as a Villa player, we can be sure of that, but his bumper contract is limited to just that – one season.

And you base that on what exactly?

52 minutes ago, redblood said:

And you base that on what exactly?

I am basing it on what I quoted.

Roberts will improve and his stock will rise. Terry won't and it will be £4 million in wages down the pisser.

He unsettles teams. He could have only got away with what he did at Chelsea. Those young villa boys won't look up to him. Why would they? 

40 minutes ago, Negan said:

I am basing it on what I quoted.

Roberts will improve and his stock will rise. Terry won't and it will be £4 million in wages down the pisser.

He unsettles teams. He could have only got away with what he did at Chelsea. Those young villa boys won't look up to him. Why would they? 

Should Villa win promotion (and i think they will go up automatic) then it is a good deal

I suppose with his cv young players would be stupid to look up to him!!!

Yes they would!

Racist, shags friends wives after skipping training....There is enough right there.

Villa were a million miles from promotion last season.

Nothing has changed.

Hull, Middlesbrough, Reading, Sunderland will have different ideas.

15 minutes ago, Negan said:

Yes they would!

Racist, shags friends wives after skipping training....There is enough right there.

Villa were a million miles from promotion last season.

Nothing has changed.

Hull, Middlesbrough, Reading, Sunderland will have different ideas.

Key words

That season is no longer relevant!!! Villa are now better prepared

No doubt the bitterness that Birmingham did not sign him is clearly showing in your posts!

As I said if you analyse what we got and what they got then definitely we got the better deal. I'm well chuffed as it shows Redknapp is building a spine. Along with the Brighton keeper we got I think things look bright.

Nothing has changed at Villa park except Brucie eating a few more kebabs and them bringing in a slow, over the hill arrogant Twit on £4 million a year. That is great for the squad eh? Lol

1 minute ago, Negan said:

As I said if you analyse what we got and what they got then definitely we got the better deal. I'm well chuffed as it shows Redknapp is building a spine. Along with the Brighton keeper we got I think things look bright.

Nothing has changed at Villa park except Brucie eating a few more kebabs and them bringing in a slow, over the hill arrogant Twit on £4 million a year. That is great for the squad eh? Lol

I hate it when fans of clubs can't take it when their rival snatches a decent player from them. Can you not say anything positive about Villa? They are a better team than Birmingham and I think this is why you're so bitter. Redknap won't do much with Birmingham, he just likes spending money but thats money Birmingham don't have!

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I hate it when fans of clubs can't take it when their rival snatches a decent player from them. Can you not say anything positive about Villa? They are a better team than Birmingham and I think this is why you're so bitter. Redknap won't do much with Birmingham, he just likes spending money but thats money Birmingham don't have!

Redknapp will only be there for 1 season, Can't see the point of him building for the future when he has only ever brought the present

26 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

It is highly debatable as to whether Terry still is a decent player.

Personally, i think we got the better deal. 

We spent the £4 million on fresh young talent who will be worth more further down the line.

As i said, i'm not bitter i'm well chuffed.

No one has come back with point that Terry will unsettle the dressing room and be very costly at £4 million for 36 year old legs that were clearly gone at the back end of last season. He won't get quicker in the close season.