• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Hi guys

Greetings from Kenya

Joined the site last year in June but then had a hectic schedule and forgot about the site.

Well looking forward to the new season and becoming bit active on the site.:)

Admin

Nice one mate, glad you've come back to the forum. 

Who do you support?

Welcome Nawoo.

Hi boro boy

Well to be honest I have been a German fan since a young boy.

As in England, I like Liverpool & Middlesbrough..sad that they got relegated last season.Hope they can bounce back.

Admin
5 minutes ago, nawoo said:

Hi boro boy

Well to be honest I have been a German fan since a young boy.

As in England, I like Liverpool & Middlesbrough..sad that they got relegated last season.Hope they can bounce back.

What made you like Middlesbrough?

I think we have a decent shot of getting straight back up, Monk is getting a decent team together.

Despite their ups and downs I like their style of play.

As a young kid we used to see highlights of European footy so had seen some glimpses of Boro.Back in those days German Bundesliga and Italian Serie A were the leagues which were broadcast here.

Saw glimpses of Pallister before his move to Man Utd and then they have had some good footballers play for them Juninho, Boksic, Karembeu and had also been coached by all time favourite English player Bryan Robson.

I would say they are an "unlucky side" but lets hope they bounce back.

Admin

Yeah i totally agree with you, we are like a yoyo club. The best time for me was 1995 when we signed Juninho and then later got to a few finals of the cups, good times! Went to Wembley 3 times and we didn't win once!

1995 - 1997 good years for Boro but unlucky not to have won

Admin

The I loved him!!! 

Great striker for us! And got us to the final of the UEFA Cup  in 2006 with his diving header!

image.png

image.png

12 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Welcome pal, keep active and at least try and commit two posts to the forum a day. 

That's all I ask. 

That is a fair enough request to be fair.