• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

British Gas To Hike Electricity Prices by 12.5%

Admin

So I'm with these, but not for long after this news, I was going to leave them anyway as my MSE Collective Fix October 17 runs out soon and I can leave them from the 15th August without getting any fees.  I've just done a quick search and E.On is the cheapest for me. I used to be with Ovo Energy but they are ridiculously expensive these days!

Does anyone know of any good Duel Fuel energy deals.

Does anyone have the economy 7 meters? I've never had one or known anyone who's got one!

Admin
45 minutes ago, Negan said:

I am with them too.

Just called and got a fixed rate for another year so increase doesn't affect me now.

That's good, I might give them a call. 

I bet everyone else is ringing them so it will be busy and hard to get through. 

Admin

I looked online but they gave me a shit offer.

Reply below added 7 minutes later

They offered me one called HomeEnergy Secure Aug 2019 which would be £27.71 more expensive than the standard tarrif which I'm not on at the moment and that will cost me £838.29 (estimated)

Their Standard option was £30.96 more expensive (841.54 over the year)

I did a search on MSE and they give me some good results, one from IRESA Limited which will be only £58 a year (compared to what i'm on right now) and the estimated yearly cost will be £579 (£48 a month).

The vunerable and other people will look at british gas and stick with their offer which is an absolute joke. You need to shop around for the best offers you can. I'm still looking but the MSE Cheap Energy Club has found the best deal for me for the time being. There is also NO Exit fee and its fixed for 12 months!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.