New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
My Football Forum
  • Staff Picks

boro_boy

La Liga refuse to accept PSG payment for Barcelona striker Neymar

Neymar deal worth nearly £450m including wages and bonuses.

La Liga refuse to accept PSG payment for Barcelona striker Neymar | Football News | Sky Sports

Why would they block the deal and not accept the payment?

The total value of the deal is worth nearly £450m (€500m), which includes wages, bonuses and a buyout clause of £198m (€222m). Neymar has been offered a basic salary of £26.8m-a-year (€30m) after tax, around £515,000-a-week.

hahahaha a BASIC salary of £515,000 a week. 

I'm in the wrong job!

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Neymar deal worth nearly £450m including wages and bonuses.

La Liga refuse to accept PSG payment for Barcelona striker Neymar | Football News | Sky Sports

Why would they block the deal and not accept the payment?

hahahaha a BASIC salary of £515,000 a week. 

I'm in the wrong job!

Edited by redblood

47 minutes ago, Negan said:

This is why I don't like football anymore.

Championship is more in line with working man.

Fok the Premier League, Champions League and all the other billionaire bollocks.

Tomorrow night I can go down 20/20 with wifey and watch Birmingham Bears in a world class stadium, family friendly, have loads of booze, curry on way home and have change from £80.

Fcuk Neymar and his pals. Diving load of Fannie's.

Yeah footballs boring now in the top divisions!

Well not boring, just predictable! Too expensive but silly bastards still go and pay it because they a loyal to their club and their club only cares about the money!

4 minutes ago, United Road said:

Officially signed for €222m. What a farce. If UEFA had any balls about them at all, they'd throw the book at PSG

Throw the book at PSG? why?

Where have they got all this money from?

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Where have they got all this money from?

From an oil merchant. Relative to Man Utd and Real Madrid, they're a nothing club financially. They, and City, have shown such blatant disregard for FFP, for example, manufacturing false sponsorship deals and are just lucky a billionaire fancied a new project.

3 minutes ago, United Road said:

From an oil merchant. Relative to Man Utd and Real Madrid, they're a nothing club financially. They, and City, have shown such blatant disregard for FFP, for example, manufacturing false sponsorship deals and are just lucky a billionaire fancied a new project.

Yeah, that does take the piss, as usual, FIFA does fuck all. FFP is probably only for struggling clubs and not clubs with that much money so all more decent players go to the big clubs and the gap widens between rich and not rich clubs!