New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

How to Become a Vegetarian

1 minute ago, YIDDO said:

That's how. 

Why become a vegetarian? Watch "What the Health" on Netflix. Essential viewing.

I'd never become Vegetarian, I love my steaks and my chicken too much. :)  I watched something on Netflix before about something similar, I turned it off though. 

Well, I think it's similar, I might watch this next week when I'm at work. 

On 10/08/2017 at 20:57, boro_boy said:

I'd never become Vegetarian, I love my steaks and my chicken too much. :)  I watched something on Netflix before about something similar, I turned it off though. 

That's fair enough. When I started out on a plant-based diet I felt a similar way and still allowed myself to eat either chicken or fish on weekends, but now I'm completely plant-based and I've never felt better. I only made the switch originally due to health problems, but I wish I'd researched into and made the change years ago to prevent me ever becoming ill. 

I'm even training to do a half marathon! Something that would probably have killed me 3 years ago! :D

24 minutes ago, Negan said:

How did meat make you ill?

Meat itself didn't make me ill, bad lifestyle choices did - which included eating meats. I have heart disease, which a plant based diet helps prevent.

On 10/08/2017 at 20:54, YIDDO said:

That's how. 

Why become a vegetarian? Watch "What the Health" on Netflix. Essential viewing.

Right I've just turned this on, I'm sure its all going to be one sided.

Sorry I just had to turn it off, similar to his Cowspiracy documentary which was also on Netflix.

How can eggs be as bad as 5 cigarettes a day!!! Come on!

Its a vegan documentary trying to stop people eating animals or animal products.

https://robbwolf.com/2017/07/03/what-the-health-a-wolfs-eye-review/

On 8/10/2017 at 20:57, boro_boy said:

i am with you i could not munch veggies  on there own i like a steak or chicken way to much also

Edited by fatpipe

1 minute ago, fatpipe said:

i am with you i could not munch veggies  on there own i like a steak or chicken way to much also

These documentaries are just utter rubbish. As that link, I posted above proves. The company who produced it do activist films, the doctors are vegans, everyone is a vegan.