New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

⚽ Championship Match Discussion Thread ⚽

2 minutes ago, Locke said:

Thankfully Wolves still have the title to play forso hoping they give Bolton a clobbering.

Burton are a nasty little club. I will be glad when they have gone.

I'm not a big fan of bolton, so I would rather them go down. Been to their ground before and wasn't too impressed with it or the "silent" crowd.

Just now, boro_boy said:

I'm not a big fan of bolton, so I would rather them go down. Been to their ground before and wasn't too impressed with it or the "silent" crowd.

To be fair I have been to Bolton and Barnsley. 

As a fan for an away day I'd much rather go to Bolton. Barnsley is dire!

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I disagree there, I think Bolton's ground is one of the best, only thing holding it back is the capacity, i think it is a really good ground. I also like the Madejski stadium home of Reading, you have so much leg room there, you don't need to stand up to let anybody past (tho only for that reason).

On 16/04/2018 at 23:09, The Realist said:

I disagree there, I think Bolton's ground is one of the best, only thing holding it back is the capacity, i think it is a really good ground. I also like the Madejski stadium home of Reading, you have so much leg room there, you don't need to stand up to let anybody past (tho only for that reason).

The ground itself looks good, the atmosphere was just wank. I guess they were only playing The Boro!

Fulham really turned it on against Millwall second half and belted them

3-0.

Looking good for promotion.

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Birmingham losing 1-0

Squeaky bum time for the blues. 

Birmingham won 2-1 and should be safe now bearing in mind Bolton and Burton still have to play each other.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Sunderland winning 1-0

Would like them to stay up but can't see that happening. 

They lost and are down, down, down.

Cardiff winning 1-0, hope it stays that way.

1-0 the perfect result for me. Means Fulham might be out of contention for 2nd by the last game, but gives Forest enough belief to beat Barnsley in the week after running Cardiff close.

12 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Cardiff winning 1-0, hope it stays that way.

1-0 the perfect result for me. Means Fulham might be out of contention for 2nd by the last game, but gives Forest enough belief to beat Barnsley in the week after running Cardiff close.

Oh ye of little faith.

We will get a result at QPR.

8 minutes ago, Locke said:

Oh ye of little faith.

We will get a result at QPR.

40+ years of following blues has done this to me.

Be nice if we don't need anything against Fulham,and the vile need us to beat em.

7 minutes ago, The Realist said:

40+ years of following blues has done this to me.

Be nice if we don't need anything against Fulham,and the vile need us to beat em.

Birmingham have played well under Monk.

Even in the games we have lost we have looked dangerous.

I think the future looks bright with a pre season.

6 minutes ago, Locke said:

Birmingham have played well under Monk.

Even in the games we have lost we have looked dangerous.

I think the future looks bright with a pre season.

Bit of a clear out needed too, also the players we have out on loan, Fab Tesche, VSO, Greg Stewart etc etc. I would give Tesche and VSO, a pre season possibly Fab too, tho we now have Jota, who under Monk is looking one hell of a player. Either way we still need to bring in a bit of quality in certain areas.

5 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Bit of a clear out needed too, also the players we have out on loan, Fab Tesche, VSO, Greg Stewart etc etc. I would give Tesche and VSO, a pre season possibly Fab too, tho we now have Jota, who under Monk is looking one hell of a player. Either way we still need to bring in a bit of quality in certain areas.

Jota is starting to look like the real deal.

Jonathan Grounds is our most improved player though.

Sad to say it but Gardner and possibly Davis need to go.

I wonder how many Blues fans would take Rowett back over Monk? I wouldn't.

12 minutes ago, Locke said:

Jota is starting to look like the real deal.

That piece of play in the first half when he tracked their player for 70 yards to the left back position, dispossessed him then spun round and carried us 60 yards up the pitch was the moment that sparked us after being pretty lacklustre up to that point 

A quality player taking a game by the scruff of the neck. Not a luxury player. An essential, quality player.

So Boro need one win out of the next two games to secure a play off place. We've come good at the right time. Still don't think we will go up via the play offs. I'd prefer us to have another year in the championship so Pulis can get a better grip on the club and the players he wants here. 

But don't get me.worng, I'd love it if we did go up. Either way I'm happy. 

Looking forward to watching the Derby v Cardiff Game tomorrow,. Come on Cardiff!!!!!

I love the end of the season, if we beat Millwall on the TV on Saturday then were in the play offs. This is a MUST WIN game for us. We have home advantage if that's such a thing at the Riverside lol. Even if we don't go up via the play-offs i still want us to take part in it and at least get to the final!!

#UTFB

Capture.PNG