boro_boy

⚽ Championship Match Discussion Thread ⚽

6 minutes ago, Locke said:

Birmingham have played well under Monk.

Even in the games we have lost we have looked dangerous.

I think the future looks bright with a pre season.

Bit of a clear out needed too, also the players we have out on loan, Fab Tesche, VSO, Greg Stewart etc etc. I would give Tesche and VSO, a pre season possibly Fab too, tho we now have Jota, who under Monk is looking one hell of a player. Either way we still need to bring in a bit of quality in certain areas.

5 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Bit of a clear out needed too, also the players we have out on loan, Fab Tesche, VSO, Greg Stewart etc etc. I would give Tesche and VSO, a pre season possibly Fab too, tho we now have Jota, who under Monk is looking one hell of a player. Either way we still need to bring in a bit of quality in certain areas.

Jota is starting to look like the real deal.

Jonathan Grounds is our most improved player though.

Sad to say it but Gardner and possibly Davis need to go.

I wonder how many Blues fans would take Rowett back over Monk? I wouldn't.

12 minutes ago, Locke said:

Jota is starting to look like the real deal.

That piece of play in the first half when he tracked their player for 70 yards to the left back position, dispossessed him then spun round and carried us 60 yards up the pitch was the moment that sparked us after being pretty lacklustre up to that point 

A quality player taking a game by the scruff of the neck. Not a luxury player. An essential, quality player.

So Boro need one win out of the next two games to secure a play off place. We've come good at the right time. Still don't think we will go up via the play offs. I'd prefer us to have another year in the championship so Pulis can get a better grip on the club and the players he wants here. 

But don't get me.worng, I'd love it if we did go up. Either way I'm happy. 

Looking forward to watching the Derby v Cardiff Game tomorrow,. Come on Cardiff!!!!!

I love the end of the season, if we beat Millwall on the TV on Saturday then were in the play offs. This is a MUST WIN game for us. We have home advantage if that's such a thing at the Riverside lol. Even if we don't go up via the play-offs i still want us to take part in it and at least get to the final!!

#UTFB

Capture.PNG

My internet isn't the best as i'm using my phone, so can't watch the Derby v Cardiff game, just hope Cardiff can get a result, they'll want it more than Derby!

Derby Won 3-1 against Cardiff which means Fulham are still in with a chance of getting Automatic Promotion. 

Forrest won 3-0 against Barnsley which keeps Barnsley 2 points from safety.

Barnsley are gone for me as I don't see them getting any more points. They have promotion chasing Derby and Brentford to play. They are fcuked! 

The winner of Bolton v Burton should stay up. 

12 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Fucking pitch invasion FFS. Embarrassing, we've only got into the play offs. Lol

noticed quite a few of them yesterday.

On 28/04/2018 at 19:28, boro_boy said:

Fucking pitch invasion FFS. Embarrassing, we've only got into the play offs. Lol

We had one just for avoiding relegation. :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

On 29/04/2018 at 10:48, boro_boy said:

I don't see the point in them?

attention seeking twats (see me, see me....I'm on the pitch) ....stay in the stands and cheer your team on.