boro_boy

⚽ Championship Match Discussion Thread ⚽

So you lost 0-2. I do find it funny that would give Villa so much shit yet they are the best team in Birmingham at the moment. 

Will you guys ever get out of this rut, something needs to change otherwise you might be going down!!! You might say there's plenty of time left but a few more losses and that time gets less and less and then you end up in a relegation fight!

19 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

So you lost 0-2. I do find it funny that would give Villa so much shit yet they are the best team in Birmingham at the moment. 

Will you guys ever get out of this rut, something needs to change otherwise you might be going down!!! You might say there's plenty of time left but a few more losses and that time gets less and less and then you end up in a relegation fight!

For me Blues have lost their way since they sacked Rowett!

3 managers in less than a year offers the club no stability, Cotterill is now working with the past 2 managers players. It will take him time to get the team he wants but how patience will the board be with potential relegation for the 2nd successive season.

Capture.PNG

The fixtures for this coming weekend. Looking forward to the Middlesbrough v Sunderland game, going to be watching this on the TV, i'm sure i'll find a stream as its on Sky. We should hopefully get a decent result with us being at home. Just hope their players don't perform as they have lost their manager!

22 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Bet some Birmingham fans wish they supported the Villa  

Will somebody please tell me, I never read, what I think I just read!

Did BB really say that??

Just now, superally said:

Will somebody please tell me, I never read, what I think I just read!

Did BB really say that??

Yup I certainly did say that :) 

Just now, superally said:

Then you must  have more snags than Negan.

It was a joke, I walk taking the piss out of how shit you lot are doing :p 

19 hours ago, superally said:

Done us a favour there.

It wasn't the best game, I didn't watch it in the end as I went on a walk with the missus and dog and few other Hungarian Vizslas. Then went to the shops. 

Capture.PNG

Looking forward to the Leeds v Boro game, might actually watch this with a couple of Vodkas as I don't have to be at work until Tuesday. I have to drive from Middlesbrough to Scotland and then From Scotland to Portsmouth on Monday though!!!

6 minutes ago, Negan said:

How long does it take to drive from Scotland to Portsmouth? Do you get paid mileage?

Google says just under 8 hours. I'm trying to get a claim sorted, we only get paid 25p per mile.

On 11/14/2017 at 21:21, boro_boy said:

Google says just under 8 hours. I'm trying to get a claim sorted, we only get paid 25p per mile.

What do you work as BB seeing you have that amount of driving to do ?

PS enjoy the voddies      :)

Reply below added 4 minutes later

1-0 Leeds. Another voddie please barman      

Edited by Harold

In the navy mate. 

Fucked refs a cunt. Asombalonga was rugby tackled to the floor.in the box but no penalty given. Their goal was good but our defence was shit. Boring have been on top of the.game though. 

Were getting nothing from this game Leeds been on top for a while now. We don't look like scoring. 

Reply below added 4 minutes later

2-0 Leeds.

Game over, tbh it was game over when they scored their first. 

Reply below added 9 minutes later

Waste of 6.99 this like

This isn't entertainment. We nearly scored but it's always nearly with borough. 

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Traore (however his name is spelt) is on now. He is lightening fast and should have been on from the start. He's exiting but very unpredictable. 

can't see them getting anything now.