boro_boy

⚽ Championship Match Discussion Thread ⚽

2-1 asombalonga penalty. 

Ayala shoved along to the ground, ayling grabbed hold of aylas leg and we got a penalty. Makes up for the one we didn't get in the first half. 

Game on, would be happy with a draw now.

2-1 now. Penalty and goal for Boro. However imo the penalty should never have been given as Ayala wrestled the Leeds guy to the ground before the Leeds boy grabbed his leg. If the linesman seen the 2nd incident how the hell did he not see the first ?

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

2-1 now. Penalty and goal for Boro. However imo the penalty should never have been given as Ayala wrestled the Leeds guy to the ground before the Leeds boy grabbed his leg. If the linesman seen the 2nd incident how the hell did he not see the first ?

They've not been the best officials.

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

They've not been the best officials.

I didn't see the 1st half incident you mentioned but that one was so obvious.....Stevie Wonder would have spotted it.

Capture.PNG

Another defeat for Sunderland tonight at the hands of Aston Villa. Seriously in DEEP SHIT!!! 

A few more games are scheduled for tomorrow night. 

Capture.PNG

I hope we can get back to winning ways with a home win against Birmingham!!!! What do you reckon @The Realist

8 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Capture.PNG

Another defeat for Sunderland tonight at the hands of Aston Villa. Seriously in DEEP SHIT!!! 

A few more games are scheduled for tomorrow night. 

Capture.PNG

I hope we can get back to winning ways with a home win against Birmingham!!!! What do you reckon @The Realist

phuck off, we need the points.

56 minutes ago, The Realist said:

phuck off, we need the points.

Yeah you need them more that us but we want to be in contention with the play offs and automatic promotion. What you predict the score to be?

I'm going to go with 1-1 we always let goals in and find it hard to score slot of goals in any one game. 

33 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Middlesbrough haven't lost a home league game on Wednesday outside of the top-flight since May 1990.

Where the fuck did you find that stat. I like that stat.

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Where the fuck did you find that stat. I like that stat.

Your lot also get a free pint before every home game for season ticket holders paid for by the Chairman.

6 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Your lot also get a free pint before every home game for season ticket holders paid for by the Chairman.

I didn't even know that, I can't afford to go to matches these days!

But thats a nice gesture from him, he is a great chairman who just lets the manager get on with his job!

Do you know if there are any streams of the game tonight?

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I didn't even know that, I can't afford to go to matches these days!

But thats a nice gesture from him, he is a great chairman who just lets the manager get on with his job!

Do you know if there are any streams of the game tonight?

Add a tenner onto each ticket, assume that not everyone will drink that pint and it balances out, right ?

It's a nice gesture but nothing is free in this world. Somehow that cost will be absorbed somewhere.

Don't know about streams, I working nights so it's flashscore for me.

8 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Add a tenner onto each ticket, assume that not everyone will drink that pint and it balances out, right ?

It's a nice gesture but nothing is free in this world. Somehow that cost will be absorbed somewhere.

Don't know about streams, I working nights so it's flashscore for me.

I use Fotmob, think its better.

Yeah your probably right. I think a lot of people will get their free pint, I know I would haha. 

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah you need them more that us but we want to be in contention with the play offs and automatic promotion. What you predict the score to be?

I'm going to go with 1-1 we always let goals in and find it hard to score slot of goals in any one game. 

I reckon we will do you Smoggies tonight.

Reply below added 1 minute later

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Middlesbrough haven't lost a home league game on Wednesday outside of the top-flight since May 1990.

Until tonight...

8 minutes ago, Negan said:

I reckon we will do you Smoggies tonight.

Reply below added 1 minute later

Until tonight...

You have a good chance, you need the win more than our bunch of twats!

Middlesbrough have lost one of their last 17 home matches against Birmingham in all competitions (W10 D6). 

The Blues have scored only three goals in their last seven away league matches against Middlesbrough (W1 D1 L5). 

Middlesbrough haven't lost a home league game on Wednesday outside of the top-flight since May 1990, winning eight and drawing seven since. 

Birmingham have netted just three away goals in the Championship so far this season - only Burton Albion have scored fewer away goals in the division 

So this is a GUARANTEED win for Birmingham tonight then!

Listening whilst waiting for the RAC, another feckin puncture, 3rd in 3 months.

Reply below added 3 minutes later

Gallagher left wing and Ndoye at number 10, nobody in midfield who can pass the ball, no support for Che.

Suffice to say I'm no longer confident of us getting anything.

Hopefully we can stay in the game and get Boga on the pitch, he's actually good at football.