New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
My Football Forum
  • Staff Picks

boro_boy

SPL Match Day Discussion

On 8/11/2017 at 20:50, boro_boy said:

I'm shocked that Celtic are winning!!!

your not the only one , they will have too buck up their ideas in the coming matches or i think there could be a few defeats coming our way

Well back to normal for Rangers yesterday. After an excellent couple of wins away to Hearts (at Murrayfield) & home to Partick they bombed yesterday losing 0-2 at home to Hamilton. Only see the games on the box nowadays so didn't see yesterday's game but by all accounts they had numerous chances but couldn't score and to win games you've got to get that ball in the net. Only good thing to come out of it was both Hibs & Aberdeen lost at home also. Gonna be a long hard season.

Friday we were fucked up in Dee. Don't know what's going on at Ibrox. We ned someone in to steady the ship but fuck knows who that will be. The board aren't saying bugger all and that is not good enough for the loyal support they have and have put their hands deep into their pockets since 2012 when the shit hit the fan.

Anyway, I'm watching the Killie v Aberdeen game at the moment....not bad seen a lot worse & it's 0-2 Aberdeen at halftime. Got the League Cup final at 3pm with Motherwell v Celtic. Should be a straightforward win for Celtic but you never know in these games.

Killie v Aberdeen finished 1-3 to the sheep. Well v Celtic first half (0-0) was dismal for entertainment.

Motherwell take on Celtic again tonight, this time at Fir Park. They'll be wanting to avenge the defeat in Sunday's League Cup Final. Meanwhile Rangers are at home to Aberdeen. Not confident about this. If we play to how we can (Hearts at Murrayfield) we can get a win but you never know what Rangers are going to turn up.

9 hours ago, The Realist said:

Great result for the Queens 11 tonight, those cunts dropping 2 points at Motherwell is nice too.

would have been 3 if not for another dodgy penalty award.

Great result and confidence booster as we are up at Pittodrie on Sunday. Overall an excellent performance and the 2nd goal had a great build up and fine finish by Penna. I personally think Josh Windass is being wasted being played as a left winger. I think he'd be more effective in a more central position but Jack & Holt done well in midfield. It would be great if we stuffed them at the pen!

Another fine win today again against the sheep but up at Pittodrie this time. Atrocious decision by Willie Collum to red card Ryan Jack, who was having a great game in midfield, for no more than a standing challenge in which he got the whole ball but his momentum meant the his leg was going forward and his foot got May on the leg, it wasn't as if it was over the ball or two separate actions. Yet the same ref allowed Graham Shinnie , who had already been booked, to commit numerous further fouls with no action. Kris Commons (pundit) said it was a disgusting challenge but wasn't asked to explain that remark. Load of pish, it was a hard challenge but completely fair & as I said Jack got the whole ball & May was slower going into the challenge.

Another good result, more importantly over taking Aberdeen who hopefully we can pull away from now.

They had to be overtaken to have any hope of getting near cmeltic, step one complete.

A 2-1 win over Ross fucking County at Ibrox.................eventually. Down 0-1 at halftime we got an equaliser via Morelos & Danny Wilson came up trumps again with the winner. Not the best performance apparently.

44 minutes ago, The Realist said:

That's the first time for how long? It's been 3 league wins on the trot, I', happy with that fact alone.

Almost a year. This is a shit storm introduced by the media and is only meant as ridicule. It should be totally ignored & concentration focussed on game by game.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Almost a year. This is a shit storm introduced by the media and is only meant as ridicule. It should be totally ignored & concentration focussed on game by game.

They cant use that now tho.

11 hours ago, The Realist said:

They cant use that now tho.

Yeah, that's correct but believe me they'll find something else mate.