boro_boy

SPL Match Day Discussion

1 minute ago, Locke said:

A win is a win is a win Harold mate.

Rangers have improved a lot under Gerrard mate.

Oh I agree on both points mate....but when you're watching it you do actually wonder where the goals are coming from. Believe me, the first half was truly awful. Plus...........I had £60 on at least 3 goals and it's a cunt having to wait till so near the end for it to come up.....:flashing-lol:

2 hours ago, Harold said:

unfortunately it was 0-0 draw but according to reports we had enough chances to win a few games. Anyway Gers won 1-2 away to St Johnstone today but it was a struggle. If they play like that against Celtic they'll rip us apart. Gerrard was one unhappy bunny with the first half performance.

A creative midfielder has to be the No 1 priority in January, shouldn't be struggling to unlock teams like St Johnstone today.

26 minutes ago, The Realist said:

A creative midfielder has to be the No 1 priority in January, shouldn't be struggling to unlock teams like St Johnstone today.

I agree but also a decent back up striker...ie Lawrence Shankland of Ayr who is banging goals in for fun for a few seasons and is a right bluenose.

Gers v Hibs this afternoon....23 years since that farcical moment when the referee made a complete arse of himself (see pic below). We thumped Hibs 7-0 but the match (I was at it) was really remembered for the ref booking Gazza for returning his yellow card which he had dropped...

Image result for dougie smith ref images

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Gers v Hibs this afternoon....23 years since that farcical moment when the referee made a complete arse of himself (see pic below). We thumped Hibs 7-0 but the match (I was at it) was really remembered for the ref booking Gazza for returning his yellow card which he had dropped...

Image result for dougie smith ref images

Yes the ref made a total twat of himself that day.

Been a long time since we dominated Celtic like that....and we fucking dominated that game! Great performance from the lads and pleased to see Ryan Jack open his account. 1-0 going five or six nil!

What's the difference between High Dallas and John Beaton ? Beaton never got his head burst open by a coin thrown by a Celtic fan. Beaton has also received threats. If only these supposed fans would fuck off into the sunset never to be seen again...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11781/11599233/old-firm-referee-john-beaton-contacts-police-after-receiving-threats

Always cheated.jpg

7 hours ago, Harold said:

Decent result midweek also beating Dundee 5-0.

Not just a decent result, that was one hell of a performance by Gers. Ryan Jack was immense, and Kamara looks a player.

10 hours ago, The Realist said:

Not just a decent result, that was one hell of a performance by Gers. Ryan Jack was immense, and Kamara looks a player.

I watched the Hamilton game last weekend and tbh I thought Kamara was far too lax with a lot of his passing. Not knocking the lad as he played well, just something I don't expect to see.