• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

YIDDO

Danny Rose...

Less than ideal scenario two days before the season starts, absolute arse clown.

Cant post the quotes as it's from the s*n, could someone else do it? Ta.

Admin

This could unsettle Tottenham and scupper their title chances before a ball is kicked.

58 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yes that's the one. Signed a new contract September 2016, injured 10 games later - hasn't played since and now these quotes. Tit.

Admin
19 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Yes that's the one. Signed a new contract September 2016, injured 10 games later - hasn't played since and now these quotes. Tit.

He's obviously a cunt, how long did he sign for. Should just ruin his career. But if you do that your paying for dead weight, just sell the cunt. I hate it when players get light this. only interested in Money, they think they are bigger than their club and they can say snidey comments about the club like "We need to buy more players or I want out". Who the fuck do these players think they are, sell the cunt and his big ego! You did pretty decent last season without him!

Reply below added 0 minutes later

1 hour ago, Negan said:

This could unsettle Tottenham and scupper their title chances before a ball is kicked.

I don't think it will unsettle them, he's not part of the team as he's been injured, I'd just sell him and get him off the wage bill!

We can't just off him like that, he's a 50m asset that we won't want to let go of who's got 4 years on his contract.

He'll be here this season, Walker was the line in the sand.

Admin
1 minute ago, YIDDO said:

We can't just off him like that, he's a 50m asset that we won't want to let go of who's got 4 years on his contract.

He'll be here this season, Walker was the line in the sand.

Doesn't it annoy you how they think they're bigger than the club!

Clearly angling for a transfer away from the club. 

Fantastic player but clearly not got much of a brain, Spurs don't have to sell and he's no doubt caused himself a lot of trouble at his club now. 

I suspect it's either us or Chelsea after him as City have already signed a left back for 50 million.