Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Red Devil

Shittest justice system on the planet!!

Recommended Posts

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4225609/pervert-sex-dog-dirtybristolboi-mark-hook-bestiality/

Flicking through the news in today's papers I came across this story.

Not only did this sick bastard film himself sexually abusing his pet dog, he also had a hard drive full of child abuse photos of babies and children!!!

What time does he get............. 3 1/2 years in prison!!!

Are they taking the piss, this guy is clearly a dangerous man on society. I can't stress how fucking annoyed this country is making me at times, not only are we bowing down to every religion other than our own, we're also giving shit sentences to individuals like this scum bag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Negan said:

That is why I am going to live in the USA mate.

Proper justice is dealt there. 

What would happen to him over there?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

What would happen to him over there?

 

Probably nothing, they don't have the death penalty for that. 

They are mentally unstable people. They need locking up in an institution which they got rid of. You can't fix people like that. They don't deserve to die, but they need keeping away from the general public. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
2 minutes ago, Negan said:

He would have been rogered doggy style that is for sure.


Reply below added 1 minute later

So, we just keep em alive until they are 110?

What a joke!

Yup :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
4 minutes ago, Negan said:

Nah. Shoot the cants!

I hate people anyway. 

I hate the general public too but you can't just kill someone for having pictures of kids and babies on their hard drive and fucking his dog.

Yeah it's sick and I'd like him dead, but we don't live in the stone ages, we need to help these sick bastards. 

I myself would love him dead! As he's a danger!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Probably nothing, they don't have the death penalty for that. 

They are mentally unstable people. They need locking up in an institution which they got rid of. You can't fix people like that. They don't deserve to die, but they need keeping away from the general public. 

I never suggested they deserved to die. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd prefer them to be locked away in a cell with nothing but bread and water till their dying days. 

One window for light and no light during the evenings. 

If it sends them insane, good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
17 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I'd prefer them to be locked away in a cell with nothing but bread and water till their dying days. 

One window for light and no light during the evenings. 

If it sends them insane, good. 

I think their insane already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I think their insane already. 

Yes, I agree, but I mean driven insane by solitary confinement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2017 at 19:31, Red Devil said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4225609/pervert-sex-dog-dirtybristolboi-mark-hook-bestiality/

Flicking through the news in today's papers I came across this story.

Not only did this sick bastard film himself sexually abusing his pet dog, he also had a hard drive full of child abuse photos of babies and children!!!

What time does he get............. 3 1/2 years in prison!!!

Are they taking the piss, this guy is clearly a dangerous man on society. I can't stress how fucking annoyed this country is making me at times, not only are we bowing down to every religion other than our own, we're also giving shit sentences to individuals like this scum bag. 

Smear him with bloodied steak and stick him in a pit with these angry boys and see where his beastiality tendences get him. I'd give the cunt a couple of minutes.

 

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×