Fuck off stormzy

boro_boy

• Administrator

http://news.sky.com/story/met-police-boss-unapologetic-over-pre-notting-hill-carnival-arrests-11005535

Whiging that the police are doing their job. 

During a three-week crackdown by officers ahead of the west London event, more than 600 people were arrested and a large number of knives, guns, weapons, drugs and money seized.

The Met tweeted about the seizure of what was believed to be a kilogram of uncut heroin in Catford, southeast London.

The Twitter post led UK grime artist Stormzy to reply: "How many drugs did you lot seize in the run up to Glastonbury or we only doing tweets like this for black events?"

Black people are so hard done by. Why didn't he congratulate the police for getting all the drugs and weapons off the streets therefore making them safer?

I have the way some black people thing they are so hard done by.

Fantastic response how many murders happen at Glastonbury?

everyone knows what the carnival is. Know someone who used to live on the route, he sold his drive space for 2-3k per day, OSB over his windows and doors and fucked off on holiday.

• 2 years later...

He thinks that Britain is racist. Hes the cunt who is racist. Pulls the card at any opportunity. Should stick to his bullshit crapping and stop trying to be some black ambassador. Fuck off to where you came from. And if that makes me a racist so be it. A racist is one who beats up and deliberately insults foreigners,  not one who has an opinion about them. If that seems offensive, I couldn't give two fucks.

5 minutes ago, Big si said:

He thinks that Britain is racist. Hes the cunt who is racist. Pulls the card at any opportunity. Should stick to his bullshit crapping and stop trying to be some black ambassador. Fuck off to where you came from. And if that makes me a racist so be it. A racist is one who beats up and deliberately insults foreigners,  not one who has an opinion about them. If that seems offensive, I couldn't give two fucks.

Go into racism thread big man,your mate Stormzy gives a speech on racist Britain

3 minutes ago, Big si said:

Some rapper who thinks hes a black political activist. Who also thinks that any speak out involving people of colour is racist. Hes a nobody trying to be a born again Martin Luther king.

I can't understand these Black rappers, they all seem to be racist bastards, but i've seen a few of their clips and they all seem to enjoy dancing with White chicks :beer:

11 hours ago, Big si said:

But why all the black political malarkey?

Because it is the easiest and laziest way to grab attention by the MSM who just love to publicise black ideology irrespective of it being fact or not. The louder and more often they shout they more chance it will be accepted as fact by the sheep.

Image result for the race card images

13 hours ago, Big si said:

Understood. But why all the black political malarkey? It's like "quick, theres an opportunity because a black man died, Britain is racist ". Gets right on my tits all this bro, bruv and innit cobblers. If he had his way, toysRus would have been called we be toys innit. All bollocks. 

Anyways, Welcome to the forum Si. Enjoy & post away. A decent bunch of lads on here. There's a forum where you can tell us a bit about yoursel if you want.

https://www.myfootballforum.com/forum/101-new-members-lurkers/