boro_boy

England v Slovakia

Another world cup qualification 1st Round, Group F

ITV : 19:45

I'm in HMS Sultan this week so might put this on in the background is there is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING else to do!

If we play like we did against Malta, I'm afraid we will get beat easily. Drop Sterling for sure because His Head isn't in the game right now. He must start Rashford this time, He will cause them problems with His pace.

I wonder which Goalkeeper he will start with Tonight. I think it will be a 1-1 draw.

I'm going to back us to bounce back and win this one convincingly. 

Slovakia are pretty awkward to break down but I'm backing us to have a good day at the office. Rashford should start and he's been in decent form and Kane is off the mark for the season. 

Hahahaha

SLovakia winning ALREADY 

England 0 - 1 Slovakia :) lol we are fucking dog wank!

Slovakia showing England how you punish poor play.

Good for the game, but you can see they don't fear us at all, and with good reason. We can't even hide behind the badge anymore these days.

Just now, NorfolkEnchants said:

Slovakia showing England how you punish poor play.

Good for the game, but you can see they don't fear us at all, and with good reason. We can't even hide behind the badge anymore these days.

No they don't fear us at all, they are the better side so far. Why on earth does Southgate play the same old team everytime. We need more fresh players, once you have a few bad games, you should be dropped!

Just now, boro_boy said:

No they don't fear us at all, they are the better side so far. Why on earth does Southgate play the same old team everytime. We need more fresh players, once you have a few bad games, you should be dropped!

Agreed. So sick of watching the same old bollocks, we look clueless going forward unless we're on the break. Ironically it might work in our favour tonight as Slovakia seem happy to commit even being 1-0 up away in a must-win game for them. Shows how little respect the England team have these days!

Just now, NorfolkEnchants said:

Agreed. So sick of watching the same old bollocks, we look clueless going forward unless we're on the break. Ironically it might work in our favour tonight as Slovakia seem happy to commit even being 1-0 up away in a must-win game for them. Shows how little respect the England team have these days!

We have no respect because we are shit. I'm not even watching it, I've just got it on in the background on the ITV hub on my laptop. Basically, if teams show no respect and attack against us, we usually concede goals. Maybe even pick some players from the championship who will have a little bit of pride playing for their country rather than the cunts we have now who expect to play for their country no matter what type of performance they have.

Not too bothered if we lose tonight, as International football is boring!

Losing already! Cunts.

Edited by Negan

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

We have no respect because we are shit. I'm not even watching it, I've just got it on in the background on the ITV hub on my laptop. Basically, if teams show no respect and attack against us, we usually concede goals. Maybe even pick some players from the championship who will have a little bit of pride playing for their country rather than the cunts we have now who expect to play for their country no matter what type of performance they have.

Not too bothered if we lose tonight, as International football is boring!

Yep same here. 

Another case in point - fluffed pass within ten yards, and then a shot sailing twenty feet over the bar. There are plenty of teams in tougher groups doing better with lower-level players (e.g. N. Ireland/Wales in the euros) that prove you can still get results with the right team spirit. A player like Bale would help obviously.

Reply below added 4 minutes later

Almost on cue - N Ireland 1 - 0 up!

Edited by NorfolkEnchants