• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Red Devil

So long, farewell, goodbye

I've posted on forums for over ten years now, but the time has come to step away from the keyboard and move on. I'm deactivating my account on redcafe and stepping down from my position on the forum and leaving this place behind. 

I will always hold this place in high regard and consider it a fantastic place where people could chat and give their opinion without being judged. Unfortunately I think I missed the forum's glory years and I actually joined during the decline. I just hope anyone I've offended over the years hasn't taken it seriously and I wish everyone good luck in life. 

Vulcan/Shelby - So long to you as well, we've battled for the best part of ten years on various forums you've been on. Good luck and chill out and find a place to post without offending people. 

:up:

Admin

Cheers mate, yeah I've been trying for over 2 years now to get the forum active, but it hasn't happened. Thanks again for everything you've done on the forum i'll demote you now. 

I might just unban everyone and let world war 3 kick off on the forums. 

Cheers

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Cheers mate, yeah I've been trying for over 2 years now to get the forum active, but it hasn't happened. Thanks again for everything you've done on the forum i'll demote you now. 

I might just unban everyone and let world war 3 kick off on the forums. 

Cheers

Great idea. haha!

RD I hope you find inner peace. 

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 22:01, Red Devil said:

Vulcan/Shelby - So long to you as well, we've battled for the best part of ten years on various forums you've been banned from  . Good luck and chill out and find a place to post without offending people. 

Fixed it for ya fella. anyhow don't hold your breath on that one. hopefully we will see you back on here. If not take care fella, love and best wishes to you and yours. 

5 hours ago, superally said:

Fixed it for ya fella. anyhow don't hold your breath on that one. hopefully we will see you back on here. If not take care fella, love and best wishes to you and yours. 

Stop trolling mate.

May I remind you that you are just back from a lengthy ban yourself!

Give it a rest!

On 10/10/2017 at 09:30, Negan said:

RD I hope you find inner peace. 

Found it years ago, it's called the love for my children. 

So as you can see I've decided to post again, mainly due to the fact I couldn't stop snooping on the forum so it seemed crazy not to post. 

55 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Found it years ago, it's called the love for my children. 

So as you can see I've decided to post again, mainly due to the fact I couldn't stop snooping on the forum so it seemed crazy not to post. 

They really do change things don't they? anyhow glad your back, tho I have been unreliably informed you was strongly against me ever being allowed back, and that is the reason you decided to leave! Like I said unreliably informed. Won't name who told me tho.

29 minutes ago, superally said:

They really do change things don't they? anyhow glad your back, tho I have been unreliably informed you was strongly against me ever being allowed back, and that is the reason you decided to leave! Like I said unreliably informed. Won't name who told me tho.

Mate, I don't really care if you believe me or not but the truth is I don't remember once saying you shouldn't return to the forum. I've said you were an argumentive bugger and at times a self-opinionated git.

I don't remember saying I didn't want you on the forum. It's not rocket science who it was, you would have told me if it was negan so that only really leaves one person. 

I'm beyond caring, if someone wants to use me as an excuse for stopping you returning, who am I to stop them. It's not like it's my forum, is it? 

The only person I've ever wanted to be banned is Negan, mainly due to the fact the guy is a complete bellend who can't be trusted one bit. 

Edited by Red Devil

5 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Mate, I don't really care if you believe me or not but the truth is I don't remember once saying you shouldn't return to the forum. I've said you were an argumentive bugger and at times a self-opinionated git.

I don't remember saying I didn't want you on the forum. It's not rocket science who it was, you would have told me if it was negan so that only really leaves one person. 

I'm beyond caring, if someone wants to use me as an excuse for stopping you returning, who am I to stop them. It's not like it's my forum, is it? 

The only person I've ever wanted to be banned is Negan, mainly due to the fact the guy is a complete bellend who can't be trusted one bit. 

Mate, I wouldn't have told you whether it was negan or not.

Seriously tho fella, never doubted you for a second. Agree with most of what you posted there except the bit I put in bold.

Feck me on a lighter note, did he find you in Teneriffe?

10 minutes ago, superally said:

Mate, I wouldn't have told you whether it was negan or not.

Seriously tho fella, never doubted you for a second. Agree with most of what you posted there except the bit I put in bold.

Feck me on a lighter note, did he find you in Teneriffe?

Mate, he didn't go to Tenerife, he just used photo's from the Internet to suggest he was there. 

I just played along with the weirdo's games. 

I always enjoy Tenerife, love how much there is to do with the family. We're off to Paris on Saturday, you missed my fiasco in August when easyjet spoilt my week holiday in Paris. Well, we're taking the youngest to Eurodisney for three days as of Saturday, Halloween theme. She will love it.

I'm also getting married next May in Greece. 

1 minute ago, Negan said:

I'm gonna take the high road here.

You have been back five minutes and start.....I will let my actions speak louder than yours.

You are on ignore.....Goodnight!

Why are you getting involved in my conversation with Superally. 

Put me on ignore, suits me you little weirdo. I've been back five minutes, I've only actually been away three weeks. 

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Mate, he didn't go to Tenerife, he just used photo's from the Internet to suggest he was there. 

I just played along with the weirdo's games. 

I always enjoy Tenerife, love how much there is to do with the family. 

Made me smile that did.

TBH, I used to enjoy Tenerife, so much to do(and see)  there, tho I found the African sellers a bit grating, and got into a few scrapes with them, also being a bit older now, and not having to take kids, I kind of fell in love with Portugal.

Welcome back. Don't mention Saturday, no Kane so result was irrelevant.

Reply below added 3 minutes later

2 hours ago, Red Devil said:

BB, you fucking shit stirrer.

6 hours ago, YIDDO said:

Welcome back. Don't mention Saturday, no Kane so result was irrelevant.

A win is a win, but yes I agree. No Kane made life a lot easier for us. 

Reply below added 0 minutes later

5 hours ago, Negan said:

Yes c'mon BB confess. 

I wouldn't worry too much about losing to Man Utd at the weekend Yiddo.

Spurs will easily finish above Utd as they  (Utd) are punching above their weight and not actually all that good. 

I agree with that comment in fairness, we're still a few players short of a top side. 

Try again Negan. :)