boro_boy

Garry Monk: Middlesbrough manager unconcerned by league position

Admin

Middlesbrough have no need to be concerned with their league position until the Championship reaches its final stages, says manager Garry Monk.

=================

I think he's a little dilusional and needs to stop talking shit and start getting points and wins. He says it's pointless looking at the table right now. He's careless if he thinks that, looking at the table now will show that we are struggling if we are expected to be promoted. He's not impressed me at the moment.

The players need to sort there shit out too. It's like we stay in 1st gear until the second half and we don't get out of second gear.until the very end where we.might get into 3rd lol.   

Admin
8 hours ago, redblood said:

Play off would probably be best bet for Middlesbrough.

The way Wolves are playing I can see them finishing as Champions, I would expect Aston Villa to get 2nd.

But least where on fire at the beginning of the season and they've now lost their last 3 games. I doubt we will go up automatically probably not even the pay-offs if things don't improve, I still can't say who will fill the top 2 positions, its still early days, a good indication would be after the xmas and new year fixtures. But its such an open league.