The Realist

Classic songs you hate!

You know they're classics and they're not shit but still, you can't stand them. I wanna know why you don't like them. "Cos they're shit, innit" is not a reason.

I'll start with 'I Will Always Love You' - Whitney Houston. She absolutely tortured that song to death, turning a decent tune into an wailing exercise in vocal gymnastics. I won't post a link, because I don't want to inflict it on anyone again.

No video links without a description.

Admin

I'm going to say Imagine - John Lennon. I dislike him and the Beatles. Don't understand people.who rave on about them. They are very below average band. But back in the day I guess all music was shit. 

Bucks Fizz and  Making your mind up. It is awful in every way innit.

11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I'm going to say Imagine - John Lennon. I dislike him and the Beatles. Don't understand people.who rave on about them. They are very below average band. But back in the day I guess all music was shit. 

I like the Beatles, but this song is fecking awful in every way. The lyrics are shit and if Boyzone had released the song it would rightly be derided as a load of dogs cock.

On 10/30/2017 at 22:17, Negan said:

Radio Ga ga

i actually don't mind it to be honest but i will say not really  a fan of queen anyway