Sign in to follow this  
The Realist

Millwall V Blues 28/10/17.

The team for Cardiff seemed to have been picked specifically for Cardiff's brand of -bullying -height and muscle -pushing and shoving -aggression type football. It worked, so should Coterrill change his team to counter Milwalls style of football?

Or should he stick to the same squad, we out agressioned the bullies so should we be the new bully boys that the other teams need to adapt their play against, or should we be reactionary like Clark and Redknapp had us with a new squad and formation every game?

I'd stick to the game plan personally.

The way we moved the ball around and got at them and run circles and harrassed to the very end, whilst simultaneously getting every limb behind any attack. We played like a top of the table team.

Let us be the team that others have to change there game plans and squads each week to break us down. We aren't the underdogs adapting anymore, VIVALACOTTERILL.

Kuszack

Colin Morrison Roberts Grounds

Davis Kieftenbeld

Jota/Maghoma NDoye/Boga Adams
Vassell.

The new fitness level was evident.

Every player looked way sharper.

I would bring Jota in for Maghoma and leave it at that for Saturday. 

Jenkinson in for Grounds once he is fit.

Happy days! 

Jota needs some minutes before we play witton, not sure about dropping Grounds, I have never been his biggest fan, yet again when ever he hasn't been played, I and many other Blues fans have been begging him back. He provided a balance to the defence on Friday night that we have been sorely missing. The defence looked so much better with Grounds in it.

8 hours ago, superally said:

Jota needs some minutes before we play witton, not sure about dropping Grounds, I have never been his biggest fan, yet again when ever he hasn't been played, I and many other Blues fans have been begging him back. He provided a balance to the defence on Friday night that we have been sorely missing. The defence looked so much better with Grounds in it.

Totally agree, but Jenkinson is a better player so be in the team when fit. 

If we can keep that tempo going then some team are going to catch a right thumping off us.