boro_boy

Alarm over decline in flying insects

Admin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-41670472

We need to look out for our annoying as fuck insects. They say they don't know whats causing their decline but then they talk about the windscreen effect which after a long journey you have hundreds or even thousands of dead insects on your car, slattered everywhere. I think this is probably the cause of the reduction in the insects, but nothing will stop us driving our cars, we'll end up killing most of the insects around such as the bees and then we won't be able to grow plants and the human race and everything else will go extinct!

Huge Corporations are to blame, Nestle/Mondelez being the worst. these feckers cut off the water supply to African villages FFS, Purely putting profit before human life. Do a bit of research into the Nestle/Mondelez corporation, what you find will make you sick. Sadly they are not alone, there are many more corporations similar, Tho when they are allowed to sit at the table where legislation is made, is it any wonder? Greed and corruption rules over everything. People are slowly waking up tho it may take some me. Not causing an argument here, take Negan for example, boasting how big Mondelez are, bigger than JLR etc. I am proud to work for JLR, ethically they are fantastic. Mondelez are evil and corrupt to the core  profit before human life. I would feel ashamed to work for them. Hate corporations and corporate banks. They are the cause of wars and human tradgedies.

10 hours ago, superally said:

Huge Corporations are to blame, Nestle/Mondelez being the worst. these feckers cut off the water supply to African villages FFS, Purely putting profit before human life. Do a bit of research into the Nestle/Mondelez corporation, what you find will make you sick. Sadly they are not alone, there are many more corporations similar, Tho when they are allowed to sit at the table where legislation is made, is it any wonder? Greed and corruption rules over everything. People are slowly waking up tho it may take some me. Not causing an argument here, take Negan for example, boasting how big Mondelez are, bigger than JLR etc. I am proud to work for JLR, ethically they are fantastic. Mondelez are evil and corrupt to the core  profit before human life. I would feel ashamed to work for them. Hate corporations and corporate banks. They are the cause of wars and human tradgedies.

That is your opinion.

Entitled to it, but you are wrong!

Laughable really. Mondelez (bigger than JLR) make food products. People need to eat! That is the bottom line.

JLR have been responsible for making millions of vehicles many of which are actually used in war to pump billion upon billion ton of diesel/toxic fumes into the atmosphere. Those are the facts Mucker! Kids breathe this shite in. Still proud to work for them? 

All I will say now is that I rest my case

JLR build cars exactly, they are not responsible for what whoever buys them does with them. Denying people their own water required to sustain life isn’t very nice.

57 minutes ago, superally said:

JLR build cars exactly, they are not responsible for what whoever buys them does with them. Denying people their own water required to sustain life isn’t very nice.

And selling products that are used wage war isn't very nice either Mr Diesel! 

Pollution kills one in six and you buy a VILLA in Portugal on the profits.

Kids die because of diesel fumes.

However, women and kids love chocolate.

Obviously your conscience has ensured you have never owned a car or travelled in one. Even worse aeroplanes. I take it you have never been on one either. You wouldn’t want to come across as hypocritical now would you?

heart disease biggest killer in the world, chocolate and junk food snacks are a major contribution to it, and obesity.

Edited by superally

Ho ho ho.

Name me anyone (except you) who prefers to sniff diesel fumes over eating the delicious choccie bars.

Give it up Mucker I have schooled you yet again!

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Ho ho ho.

Name me anyone (except you) who prefers to sniff diesel fumes over eating the delicious choccie bars.

Give it up Mucker I have schooled you yet again!

You’ve schooled nobody. What you have done is avoid answering an awkward question. Now let, just think a Jag - Range Rover or a Freddo bar to make me fat and help clog the arteries a bit more. Think I know what the NHS would prefer me to have. Anyhow you gonna answer my previous question?

5 minutes ago, superally said:

You’ve schooled nobody. What you have done is avoid answering an awkward question. Now let, just think a Jag - Range Rover or a Freddo bar to make me fat and help clog the arteries a bit more. Think I know what the NHS would prefer me to have. Anyhow you gonna answer my previous question?

Oh stop ducking and diving.

Kids love a Freddo bar on the way to school. They dislike the fumes of your wages that you used to buy a VILLA.

2 hours ago, Negan said:

Oh stop ducking and diving.

Kids love a Freddo bar on the way to school. They dislike the fumes of your wages that you used to buy a VILLA.

So yet again you are refusing to answer a question. If you drive a car, or use aeroplanes, you are contributing as an individual, to the pollution you so keenly throw at me.DO YOU DRIVE OR FLY?????  (APPOLOGIES IF THE QUESTION IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU) That Toyota company you have previously raved about and shown your love for, have produced and sold far more cars than JLR, we all know most of their sales have been in the far east and poorer countries where people cant afford proper cars, The pollution from  Toyota cars far outweighs that of JLR vehicles. Did you also know the Defender was taken out of production, cos JLR weren't happy with it's emissions. It failed requirements.

Now I have been working at JLR just over 2 years,  that villa was actually bought and paid for before I started at JLR. So can you explain your way of thinking on that one too.

Anyhow getting back to the insects. Monsanto, with the GM crops play a large part, their pesticides whilst allowing plant growth destroys literally any other form of life around it. A certain corporation that I wont mention cos I cant be arsed with Negan's uneducated rant, were also very guilty of this on the cocoa plantations, tho due to massive pressure from Greenpeace type groups and bad publicity have cleaned up their act a bit. Companies like the great old British Co-op, have helped by demanding fair trade products etc