Sign in to follow this  
The Realist

Blues V witton 29/10/17. Feeling Positive.

Remember the fixture last year that came before the derby at St.Andrews? We lost 2-0 away at Burton on Sky. Then we turned up a week later, was much the better team and should've won the game had we taken the chances.

Cotterill took over on the back of a 6-1 loss and addressed the issues. He's now got a week to do the same.

Last 2 home games have been wins and clean sheets against Cardiff and Sheffield Wednesday. The Vile also like to lump it long to a target man, which should suit Morrison/Roberts abit more (assuming they both play).

I re-watched the highlights from last season just now and still can't believe their away end released coloured balloons as the teams came out. We can all take positives from the fact that we'll never  be like  that lot.

ZW- SOTV.

And they let distress flares off when our lot invaded the pitch and offered it to em at St Andrews in 2011. 

29 minutes ago, Negan said:

And they let distress flares off when our lot invaded the pitch and offered it to em at St Andrews in 2011. 

Yeah we found out who did that, and paid the guy a personal visit. Never had much to say for himself, he drinks, well drank in the Red Lion up the Cov Road.

How did you track the Viler down?

I will be up nice n early on Sunday for a liquid breakfast. Getting excited about it now. 

Bull ring tavern 8am. Mrs SA will do me a decent breakfast before leaving the house, as she knows it is probably the only food I will eat all day. Sunday noon KO's are a feckin nightmare. Made even worse on this occasion due to being in Cardiff the night before for the boxing. aah well it is what is. shit on the villa always.

9 hours ago, superally said:

Bull ring tavern 8am. Mrs SA will do me a decent breakfast before leaving the house, as she knows it is probably the only food I will eat all day. Sunday noon KO's are a feckin nightmare. Made even worse on this occasion due to being in Cardiff the night before for the boxing. aah well it is what is. shit on the villa always.

Same with me.

Hoping to be at the Bull Ring Tavern about 9am. Pretty decent in there now with the new windows and make over.

Hold the line until I get there mate.

30 minutes ago, superally said:

There will be plenty of OB around to look after you.

I don't need them.

I have dynamite in both hands.

You watch out for Fowler!

Justice for the 21!

10 minutes ago, superally said:

No need, we see each other about often enough 

Oh you and him mates now then? 

10 hours ago, Negan said:

Oh you and him mates now then? 

We live close to each other, we both use Sutton pubs sometimes. I seriously don't understand your obsession with Fowler, he is a fat gobby twat, I really don't give 2 fecks about him. He knows me, and what I stand for. Never and I mean Never, has he said boo to me when out and about. When me and one of our top lads went into what was then haha bar, he was with 4 of his lot, when I went  up the bar our lad went over to him and his lot, and said, well were here 2 of us, what you saying? They fecked off and jumped into a taxi. I never even knew about it til he ( CC serious lad, absolute beast) told me afterwards. Now does that seriously sound like the kind of guy I would be bothered about?

I wont bother going on about when I put him in hospital after a little scrape in Nechells either.

Maybe they had already ordered the taxi and it arrived at that time? A coincidence like...

I mean you can't just jump in a taxi unless it is a black can and I certainly don't see many of them in Sutton mate. 

Just back home, was a decent day, fowler lol, feck me did they run by the eagle & tun, must have been 100 of em too. anyhow, knackered after a long weekend, and up at 4am in morning. SOTV always.

3 minutes ago, Negan said:

I'm in there somewhere.

I must know you on a personal level very well then, as I know every single lad in that pic, and have done for years. I was at the bar when that photo was taken.

Reply below added 2 minutes later

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

A "Few" haha

Safety in Numbers then.

We always pull a good firm for villa, shame they are incapable of doing the same, just all mouth and bullshit. We had another 60/80 inside, plus a load more in Hennesseys, eagle & tun and the woodman.